Friday, July 18, 2008
read this read that read read read
20 pg illustrated book deadline in 5 days time.
And I still have no clear direction on what I'm drawing.
Eh. How? Damn screwed up please.
Not even done for bookmark.
Wah lau. Damn screwed up.
Promised the guys for Karate and bbq tmr.
Promised Chris that I'd work for her on sunday morning.
I AM MAD. Okay. I think, I'll see if I can get Chris to cancel my shift.
Screwed up. Tsktsktsk.
And I still have no clear direction on what I'm drawing.
Eh. How? Damn screwed up please.
Not even done for bookmark.
Wah lau. Damn screwed up.
Promised the guys for Karate and bbq tmr.
Promised Chris that I'd work for her on sunday morning.
I AM MAD. Okay. I think, I'll see if I can get Chris to cancel my shift.
Screwed up. Tsktsktsk.
Jiahui hops off.
11:14 PM
