Tuesday, June 17, 2008
read this read that read read read
YES YES YES. Finally done with HGDJOURNAL LESSON10.
PHEW.
As much as I dislike doing HGDJOURNALS, I still enjoy Keejan's class. :D
He's damn cute.
HE MADE US WATCH CHARLIE CHAPLIN!
IT'S SO FUNNY. Well, it has nothing to do with the lesson plan. All he wanted to was to let us watch a comedy and chillllout.
Sweeeeetie. :)
CHARLIE CHAPLIN was super funny I swear. HAHAHA. Go and borrow from TP's library. :D
I can't wait for 3D Art Fun. I bet its gonna be AWESOME!
As much as I enjoy doing Ideation work, I stillhate dislike her lessons. :(
Like I've mentioned in my previous posts, she is super long winded. And she reminds me of Miss Clara Wong of PRCS. ALOT. I'm beginning to suspect that they're long lost sisters. -.-
Argh. Anyway, she's making me feel like I'm doing Visual Presentation now instead of Ideation classes. We do understand that the presentation of our works are important but we haven't gone through that module. It's next block. (and sadly, She's also my lecturer for Visual Presentation.) I thought she should stop complaining that our work looks like secondary student's. Yeah. It might spur some of us to produce better quality works, but does she actually realise that some students did not go through any lessons of painting yet? Argh. Super frustrating. You know I not only can't wait for this block to end, I can't wait for next block to end too, when it haven't even started. -.-
GOODNIGHT. :)
P.S. Hello blogvisitors. Please spam my tagboard. Please. It's feeling lonely.
PHEW.
As much as I dislike doing HGDJOURNALS, I still enjoy Keejan's class. :D
He's damn cute.
HE MADE US WATCH CHARLIE CHAPLIN!
IT'S SO FUNNY. Well, it has nothing to do with the lesson plan. All he wanted to was to let us watch a comedy and chillllout.
Sweeeeetie. :)
CHARLIE CHAPLIN was super funny I swear. HAHAHA. Go and borrow from TP's library. :D
I can't wait for 3D Art Fun. I bet its gonna be AWESOME!
As much as I enjoy doing Ideation work, I still
Like I've mentioned in my previous posts, she is super long winded. And she reminds me of Miss Clara Wong of PRCS. ALOT. I'm beginning to suspect that they're long lost sisters. -.-
Argh. Anyway, she's making me feel like I'm doing Visual Presentation now instead of Ideation classes. We do understand that the presentation of our works are important but we haven't gone through that module. It's next block. (and sadly, She's also my lecturer for Visual Presentation.) I thought she should stop complaining that our work looks like secondary student's. Yeah. It might spur some of us to produce better quality works, but does she actually realise that some students did not go through any lessons of painting yet? Argh. Super frustrating. You know I not only can't wait for this block to end, I can't wait for next block to end too, when it haven't even started. -.-
GOODNIGHT. :)
P.S. Hello blogvisitors. Please spam my tagboard. Please. It's feeling lonely.
Jiahui hops off.
2:03 AM
