Monday, June 9, 2008
read this read that read read read
Quick post!
I just felt like blogging. Sheesh. You know the sudden urge to express yourself.
Anyway.
ARGH. I HATE IT. EVERYONE'S HAVING THEIR HOLIDAYS!
JC kids. SECONDARY school kids. POLYTECHNIC kids, EXCEPT TP DESIGN!
Sheeeeeeeet please.
I really really want to attend Khai's birthday celebration tonight! Screw Ideation. Screw HistGD journal entry.
Damn it.
Accion's chalet's at Aranda. Fking happy please.
Stupid Eugene told me its at Sentosa and I was friggin upset because I'VE SCHOOL and I stay at PASIR RIS.
At least thats one thing to keep my sprits high.
I hope everything goes well in schoooool later.
Sheesh. And I'm supposed to be there by 12.
Later.
I just felt like blogging. Sheesh. You know the sudden urge to express yourself.
Anyway.
ARGH. I HATE IT. EVERYONE'S HAVING THEIR HOLIDAYS!
JC kids. SECONDARY school kids. POLYTECHNIC kids, EXCEPT TP DESIGN!
Sheeeeeeeet please.
I really really want to attend Khai's birthday celebration tonight! Screw Ideation. Screw HistGD journal entry.
Damn it.
Accion's chalet's at Aranda. Fking happy please.
Stupid Eugene told me its at Sentosa and I was friggin upset because I'VE SCHOOL and I stay at PASIR RIS.
At least thats one thing to keep my sprits high.
I hope everything goes well in schoooool later.
Sheesh. And I'm supposed to be there by 12.
Later.
Jiahui hops off.
10:59 AM
