Thursday, June 12, 2008
read this read that read read read
Karate was fun shit yesterday.
I think Design is making me lose control.
and Karate was one good place to just let them off you know.
To be frank, I might have quit Karate if I hadn't bought the uniform.
But you know I'm loving it now. Thank goodness I bought the uniform. I don't know if I can turn up for all the trainings luh, but I'll try at least.
Looking at the seniors getting all so enthu about karate further helps me in my looking forward to karate.
Anyway, we learnt blocks and kicks during training yesterday. :D
I can't wait for myself to be familiar with these moves!
I'll look damn cool please. lol.
But I'm a slow learner, so I guess I have lots of practising to do.
Althought karate still feels a bit distant, but I guess it'll get better soon if after the BBQ SESSION this saturday! :D
Okay. I wanted to give school a skip today but I think I'd better go.
Argh. Hate Ideation classes.
I think Design is making me lose control.
and Karate was one good place to just let them off you know.
To be frank, I might have quit Karate if I hadn't bought the uniform.
But you know I'm loving it now. Thank goodness I bought the uniform. I don't know if I can turn up for all the trainings luh, but I'll try at least.
Looking at the seniors getting all so enthu about karate further helps me in my looking forward to karate.
Anyway, we learnt blocks and kicks during training yesterday. :D
I can't wait for myself to be familiar with these moves!
I'll look damn cool please. lol.
But I'm a slow learner, so I guess I have lots of practising to do.
Althought karate still feels a bit distant, but I guess it'll get better soon if after the BBQ SESSION this saturday! :D
Okay. I wanted to give school a skip today but I think I'd better go.
Argh. Hate Ideation classes.
Jiahui hops off.
1:41 PM
