Tuesday, June 3, 2008
read this read that read read read
Its the first day of school today, and surprisingly, I'm feeling pretty good about it.
I can't believe our lecturer is so slack.
Basically, for one of our modules(HistGD), we only have to turn up for 4 lessons (every monday)?
We have a journal entry to submit by 0000 everyday thou. Still. Damn slack.
Ideation sounds fun (orsoasiheardfrommyfellowVSCmates), but my lecturer is one boring/digress like mad queen. Hmmm. But mummy says its only the first lesson, we should not judge. (Ohshit, i'mjudgingalready.) Anyways she was supposed to rock socks as she seems nice when she was teaching as one of the lecturers during APEL. *she just made me sound childish when I mentioned drawing block. sheesh. I'm only going through my second block. hello*
Nevermind all that. I'm contented already that the timetable is quite slack. I just I can cope with Ideation. *crosses fingers*
. .
.
.
.
I'm supposed to have lots more to say but my mind seems to be going on hibernation mode after been harassesed by mad girls and their webcams.
I can't believe our lecturer is so slack.
Basically, for one of our modules(HistGD), we only have to turn up for 4 lessons (every monday)?
We have a journal entry to submit by 0000 everyday thou. Still. Damn slack.
Ideation sounds fun (orsoasiheardfrommyfellowVSCmates), but my lecturer is one boring/digress like mad queen. Hmmm. But mummy says its only the first lesson, we should not judge. (Ohshit, i'mjudgingalready.) Anyways she was supposed to rock socks as she seems nice when she was teaching as one of the lecturers during APEL. *she just made me sound childish when I mentioned drawing block. sheesh. I'm only going through my second block. hello*
Nevermind all that. I'm contented already that the timetable is quite slack. I just I can cope with Ideation. *crosses fingers*
. .
.
.
.
I'm supposed to have lots more to say but my mind seems to be going on hibernation mode after been harassesed by mad girls and their webcams.
Thats Mabel and SJ by the way.

Argh.
I think i'll just head to bed.
Before I go,
Congratulations to all who got into Main Comm! Both TPSU and DSC. :D
Sheesh. Actually, I'm not very clear about the results myself.
Congrats still.
Good Old Night you.
:D
Argh.
I think i'll just head to bed.
Before I go,
Congratulations to all who got into Main Comm! Both TPSU and DSC. :D
Sheesh. Actually, I'm not very clear about the results myself.
Congrats still.
Good Old Night you.
:D
Jiahui hops off.
1:56 AM
