Friday, June 20, 2008
read this read that read read read
It's depressing really, to see the results of the HGD journals going down when you're putting in much more effort.
):
However, as much as i feel irritated or downcasted, I still have to continue with it. Oh well. Blame myself for all the late submissions.
Whatever happened to managing time.
):
One more week and we'll finally have 3 days of relaxation. I can't wait for karate.
Lots of things to do. No time to complete.
):
Oh gosh, this post is so emo.
Whatever.
):
However, as much as i feel irritated or downcasted, I still have to continue with it. Oh well. Blame myself for all the late submissions.
Whatever happened to managing time.
):
One more week and we'll finally have 3 days of relaxation. I can't wait for karate.
Lots of things to do. No time to complete.
):
Oh gosh, this post is so emo.
Whatever.
Jiahui hops off.
2:53 AM
