Tuesday, June 3, 2008
read this read that read read read
I'm friggin bored right now because I can't sleep. No one should bother reading this post because its just ramblings. I should just make this post invisible and make sure no one notice it.
It's 3.05 now and I've school tmr at 3. -.- Ideation of course. Meeting Nick at 12 though so we can complete i think what they call it journal. Mabel, Sj and Nicole are one mad group of people playing with webcam in the wee hours of Tuesday morning. I really think I should just log off now. I'm feeling hungry. I hope I can have a plate of beehoon with chicken wings+fish fillet+ whatever looks good. omgomg. I can't wait for myself to yawn. Oh shit. I wonder if sleeping so late at night will cause me out break of pimples. OH SHIT. I have been sleeping at hours like this since weeks ago. oh no. Does that mean I'll get alot alot alot of pimples? now why am i sounding bimbo. I feel like eating ben and jerry's. You know I'm so bored I went on a comments craze in friendster(therustyfriendster) and hopefully my comments get across.
Ok. you know what, this is too retarded. i can't stand it. I shall force myself to sleep and die from hunger.
It's 3.05 now and I've school tmr at 3. -.- Ideation of course. Meeting Nick at 12 though so we can complete i think what they call it journal. Mabel, Sj and Nicole are one mad group of people playing with webcam in the wee hours of Tuesday morning. I really think I should just log off now. I'm feeling hungry. I hope I can have a plate of beehoon with chicken wings+fish fillet+ whatever looks good. omgomg. I can't wait for myself to yawn. Oh shit. I wonder if sleeping so late at night will cause me out break of pimples. OH SHIT. I have been sleeping at hours like this since weeks ago. oh no. Does that mean I'll get alot alot alot of pimples? now why am i sounding bimbo. I feel like eating ben and jerry's. You know I'm so bored I went on a comments craze in friendster(therustyfriendster) and hopefully my comments get across.
Ok. you know what, this is too retarded. i can't stand it. I shall force myself to sleep and die from hunger.
Jiahui hops off.
3:04 AM
