Saturday, June 21, 2008
read this read that read read read
I wanted to give blogger a miss today.
But I really want to credit my mum even though she's not gonna read this.
I LOVE YOU MUMMMYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
even though she's not rich or perfect, but I still love her.
PS: SHE PEELED THE PRAWNS FOR ME BECAUSE I TOO BUSY DOING JOURNALS.
Tell me how not to. :)
fuck the journals. :) I'm at the last one alr. Will complete it tmr. Too tired to continue.
+Karate tmr! :D
But I really want to credit my mum even though she's not gonna read this.
I LOVE YOU MUMMMYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
even though she's not rich or perfect, but I still love her.
PS: SHE PEELED THE PRAWNS FOR ME BECAUSE I TOO BUSY DOING JOURNALS.
Tell me how not to. :)
fuck the journals. :) I'm at the last one alr. Will complete it tmr. Too tired to continue.
+Karate tmr! :D
Jiahui hops off.
1:35 AM
