Tuesday, June 10, 2008
read this read that read read read
HEY BLOGGGA. :D
yosupppp.
AND SO, I WENT TO KHAI'S CHALET.
tralalalalaaaaa, tralalallalaa in the morning~
AND SO, I DIDN'T DO WORK. (okay, actually I did a little bit in McDonaldsin the WEEEEE hours of Tuesday morning.) (PS: THE PATHWAY HOME IS FREAKY. I SWEAR.)
AND SO, I AM QUITE SCREWED UP FOR IDEATION LATERRRRR.
but, I feeel really really really comforted because I think I did a great job in HISTGD's journal!
AND SO, I SHALL HECKCARE IDEATION UNTIL 3PM. :D
Yes ah.
I WANT TO WATCH KUNGFU PANDA PLEASE.
BUT NOT ON WEDNESDAY PLEASE. (I've KARATE)
THURS WOULD BE COOL SHIT.
NOT FRIDAY PLEASE. I'll be back in Secondary school to collect testimonial.
EITHER SATURDAY OR SUNDAY WOULD BE COOL SHIT TOO. (but thursday better. cheapor ok.)
:D
Bye yo. I SHALL ROCK MYSELF OFF THE BUILDING IN SCHOOL LATER!
oops. did i just mean sucidal. -.-
yosupppp.
AND SO, I WENT TO KHAI'S CHALET.
tralalalalaaaaa, tralalallalaa in the morning~
AND SO, I DIDN'T DO WORK. (okay, actually I did a little bit in McDonaldsin the WEEEEE hours of Tuesday morning.) (PS: THE PATHWAY HOME IS FREAKY. I SWEAR.)
AND SO, I AM QUITE SCREWED UP FOR IDEATION LATERRRRR.
but, I feeel really really really comforted because I think I did a great job in HISTGD's journal!
AND SO, I SHALL HECKCARE IDEATION UNTIL 3PM. :D
Yes ah.
I WANT TO WATCH KUNGFU PANDA PLEASE.
BUT NOT ON WEDNESDAY PLEASE. (I've KARATE)
THURS WOULD BE COOL SHIT.
NOT FRIDAY PLEASE. I'll be back in Secondary school to collect testimonial.
EITHER SATURDAY OR SUNDAY WOULD BE COOL SHIT TOO. (but thursday better. cheapor ok.)
:D
Bye yo. I SHALL ROCK MYSELF OFF THE BUILDING IN SCHOOL LATER!
oops. did i just mean sucidal. -.-
Jiahui hops off.
1:13 PM
