Wednesday, June 25, 2008
read this read that read read read
AHHH. I hope I don't fail HGD, seriously.
I hate the system. Stupid cocked up system. Sheesh. I hope Keejan saw my poster.
Ideation's next to chiong!
I can't wait for Thurs(ideation submission at 3pm).
Though there's only uhhhhhh, fridaysaturdaysunday as week breaks before the next block starts, its better than none right? :D
First weekend that we've no work to do. Shiok ok.
Thursday seems to be one really busy day uh.
Morning chiong submission until 3, then go back to PRCS and take back our artboard with Denise, then 6pm DPA shooting in TP(takeshalfanhour), 6.30pm Karate dinner at WS.
Argh. The DPA thing is so out of the way. But I haven't been attending any of the meetups or meetings. Should I, not?
RAAHHHHH.
KILLERS. KILLERS.
I hate the system. Stupid cocked up system. Sheesh. I hope Keejan saw my poster.
Ideation's next to chiong!
I can't wait for Thurs(ideation submission at 3pm).
Though there's only uhhhhhh, fridaysaturdaysunday as week breaks before the next block starts, its better than none right? :D
First weekend that we've no work to do. Shiok ok.
Thursday seems to be one really busy day uh.
Morning chiong submission until 3, then go back to PRCS and take back our artboard with Denise, then 6pm DPA shooting in TP(takeshalfanhour), 6.30pm Karate dinner at WS.
Argh. The DPA thing is so out of the way. But I haven't been attending any of the meetups or meetings. Should I, not?
RAAHHHHH.
KILLERS. KILLERS.
Jiahui hops off.
11:10 AM
