Sunday, June 15, 2008
read this read that read read read
200th post! :D
Anyway. Sheesh. I'm such a faggot.
1st up, I PROCRASTINATE LIKE A LOT A LOT PLEASE.
I've lots of work piled up on my desk now. ):
2nd, I HAVE NOT SAVED ANY MONEY. procrastinating, yet again.
My room's really neat now though.
I was packing my room at 2.30am just yesterday morning. -.- Mad woman.
And due to exhaustion, I fell asleep.
EH! Exhaustion not from packing the room, but walking all day!
Hahaha. Friday was one busy day. Back to PRCS to collect my testimonial.
(Miss Woon complimented me to high heavens. I'll be a valuable asset to ANY ORGANIZATION! heh.)
Then to the ITFAIR then to Little India then back to Suntec and just chill.
I was walking almost the whole day luh.
):
Poor Girl, I know.
Haha. IT FAIR WAS MADDDDDD. HUMAN JAM EVERYWHERE!
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
I cannot imagine myself surviving in the crowd. Its like Isetan Private Sale at Shaw for 4 whole days. MADD MADD MADDDDD.
Anyway. Little India is super near Serangoon! While exploring the place with Denise, we just so happened to see Serangooooooooon. Cool shit. I had no idea it was near Serangoon. We ended our trip at BUGIS. BUGIS. Imagine how much we walked.
Oh well. The whole day was damn slack, minus the part where my leg was tearing.
:D :D :D :D :D
KARATE BBQ WAS UBER COOL SHIT!
Damn fun.
They have really really good pengkhang-ers.
Hello. Since when do you eat nice smelling chicken wings with golden shiny roasted skin?
Really good satay, hot dogs, otakotaks, crabstick, sotong! and STINGRAYS! I think there were roasted potatos too. OH OH! AND REALLY NICE MASHMALLOWS ROASTED BY THE MACHOMANS. DAMN AWESOME PLEASE.
Followed by games like concentration and HANDIPLAST. My leg is a leeeettle bit blueblack now. All thanks to Peanut. Haha. But I think I did my revenge! Didn't ask him about his leg just now though.
Totally didn't regret making this trip down for karate today. Cool bunch of peeopleeees.
And, THANKS A LOT A LOT A LOT FOR ORGANIZING THIS! (Though its in school but still.)
We took lots of pictures!But I forgot my camera, so, I've none with me yet.
Shall wait till people send me then! /Edit 2.30am
PEEEEEKTURES!

Pengkhang ground!

Girls Karate juniors! :D

Captain ball team!

PEAAAAAANUT and the girls.

Sinseh. :D

Goooood Beehooon yo. :D

The uber good chicken wing pengkhang-ers.
Check out how neat the food is.
There're more superheros but i couldn't catch them in action.
Anyway, I thought the peeekture would look better like this.....

TADAAAAA. Lovely couple luh! + perfect background! Minus the cup though.

TP KARATE! :D
Okay. I'd better get started on doing my journal.
I've 2 days journals to catch up luh. -.-

OH LOVELY TEMASEK.
Anyway. Sheesh. I'm such a faggot.
1st up, I PROCRASTINATE LIKE A LOT A LOT PLEASE.
I've lots of work piled up on my desk now. ):
2nd, I HAVE NOT SAVED ANY MONEY. procrastinating, yet again.
My room's really neat now though.
I was packing my room at 2.30am just yesterday morning. -.- Mad woman.
And due to exhaustion, I fell asleep.
EH! Exhaustion not from packing the room, but walking all day!
Hahaha. Friday was one busy day. Back to PRCS to collect my testimonial.
(Miss Woon complimented me to high heavens. I'll be a valuable asset to ANY ORGANIZATION! heh.)
Then to the ITFAIR then to Little India then back to Suntec and just chill.
I was walking almost the whole day luh.
):
Poor Girl, I know.
Haha. IT FAIR WAS MADDDDDD. HUMAN JAM EVERYWHERE!
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
I cannot imagine myself surviving in the crowd. Its like Isetan Private Sale at Shaw for 4 whole days. MADD MADD MADDDDD.
Anyway. Little India is super near Serangoon! While exploring the place with Denise, we just so happened to see Serangooooooooon. Cool shit. I had no idea it was near Serangoon. We ended our trip at BUGIS. BUGIS. Imagine how much we walked.
Oh well. The whole day was damn slack, minus the part where my leg was tearing.
:D :D :D :D :D
KARATE BBQ WAS UBER COOL SHIT!
Damn fun.
They have really really good pengkhang-ers.
Hello. Since when do you eat nice smelling chicken wings with golden shiny roasted skin?
Really good satay, hot dogs, otakotaks, crabstick, sotong! and STINGRAYS! I think there were roasted potatos too. OH OH! AND REALLY NICE MASHMALLOWS ROASTED BY THE MACHOMANS. DAMN AWESOME PLEASE.
Followed by games like concentration and HANDIPLAST. My leg is a leeeettle bit blueblack now. All thanks to Peanut. Haha. But I think I did my revenge! Didn't ask him about his leg just now though.
Totally didn't regret making this trip down for karate today. Cool bunch of peeopleeees.
And, THANKS A LOT A LOT A LOT FOR ORGANIZING THIS! (Though its in school but still.)
We took lots of pictures!
Shall wait till people send me then!
PEEEEEKTURES!

Pengkhang ground!

Girls Karate juniors! :D

Captain ball team!

PEAAAAAANUT and the girls.

Sinseh. :D

Goooood Beehooon yo. :D

The uber good chicken wing pengkhang-ers.
Check out how neat the food is.
There're more superheros but i couldn't catch them in action.
Anyway, I thought the peeekture would look better like this.....
TADAAAAA. Lovely couple luh! + perfect background! Minus the cup though.

TP KARATE! :D
Okay. I'd better get started on doing my journal.
I've 2 days journals to catch up luh. -.-

OH LOVELY TEMASEK.
Jiahui hops off.
12:16 AM
