Thursday, May 8, 2008
read this read that read read read
Yay.
I'm finally done with foliage. But.
Sheesh. I haven't start on buildings.
oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no.
Oh my mama. :(
I can't wait for tmr.
Will be hanging out with Amandamandamandmandamandamandamandamanda after school.
Talking about her, sheesh. I feel so apologetic.
Haven't got her a birthday present yet. :(
Gotta make it up to her soon!
Lalalallallalalla. I just had the urge to come and say some nonsensical stuffs.
So. I'm done!
Buuuuuuub buuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm finally done with foliage. But.
Sheesh. I haven't start on buildings.
oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no.
Oh my mama. :(
I can't wait for tmr.
Will be hanging out with Amandamandamandmandamandamandamandamanda after school.
Talking about her, sheesh. I feel so apologetic.
Haven't got her a birthday present yet. :(
Gotta make it up to her soon!
Lalalallallalalla. I just had the urge to come and say some nonsensical stuffs.
So. I'm done!
Buuuuuuub buuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Jiahui hops off.
8:49 PM
