Wednesday, May 7, 2008
read this read that read read read
WL. I AM NOT TOGETHER WITH ERIC CAN.
PLEASE.
GET OVER IT.
He's just a very good friend whom went through PPP with me and in OTTO and in the SAME CLASS with me. And thats the reason behind us being closer with each other ok. ):
Please don't put us together. Roar.
I know my blog is quite low profile but at least if i mention this here I can clear some of the diluted heads of my readers. At least.
So.
Finally some time off from school to take a breather.
School has been pretty busy so far. Roar.
Though I have been warned and expected design to be hectic, the workload still puts me a little bit off. Well. But i believe compared to the others, i'm considered better off already since I had such experiences during the PPP period and not forgetting to mention the Olvl art period.
And my brother had to add on to my misery by insisting that I wasn't doing proper work while using the computer at home. When hello, I was already getting sick, tired and a really bad headache with the computer(and the assignment) after facing it for 11 hours. ): (its ComDI)
I know I've said it before but I'm gonna mention it again, I can't wait for him to go to army. Seriously.
Oh. So. On a cheerier note, ComDI individual assignment is over! Yay.
I'm actually not very confident that I will do well in this assignment but at least I hope it's an above average grade. Roar.
Si-Y lessons are no where near interesting. Well, starting to learn the basics again for Draw Essentials is actually quite a turn off. But Si-Y's a pretty nice person by nature. :D
Well, and I'm pretty apologetic that my sketch book is still very new. I just don't really find the point you know. Ok, fine. I'll admit it. I'm not so into drawing, but still.
I'm chilling out in the school's library right now, fiddling with Susanna's MacBook Pro!
She's like sleeping on her left arm with her green scarf on her face and her mobile in her right hand. Lol. Right. Too much information but I ought to credit her for lending me her MacBook right? :D
I would very much want to update stuffs on my life but I don't have pictures with me which will so totally spice up the whole topic. So until I manage to get pictures, then I'll blog on those stuffs.
There's Karate training today but I'm skipping that. Well. I don't want to sound bimbo but I had muscle cramps on my bed this morning. I swear it was so retarded because all I was trying to do is stretch my body. -.- Oh, and believe it or not, this is the first time I'm having a cramp. So I was practically screaming on my bed, " damn pain, damn pain!" But of course, with my great intellectual, I did some stretching (learnt from tv) on my bed which I'll not go into that because it'll really tarnish my image badly. My calf's pretty much fine now. I just can't really go on tiptoes. :D
Okay, time for some serious stuffs.
A NEW ASSIGNMENT.
Group assignment for ComDI.
Susanna, Zhou, Eric, Celeste and Christina are my group mates. They're all pretty nice people so I think we'll get along fine. :D
Right. I feel that I need to apologize to them about ytd. I swear I don't mean anything when I showed my temper ytd ok? And I wasn't directing to anybody. It's just the bad headache and all the external stuffs that sum up.
I like smiling emotions, and i think they totally rocks like socks. So if you don't like them, I pity your lack of taste but don't worry I won't despise you. Heh. Joking lah. But I really like them. Its just like liking Elmo you know. :D
I'm considering whether I should join DSC. Heh. I'll try and rope more people in to join with me so, if thats a success, I'll cheer and rejoice with the accompaniment of cocktail. :D
I think I should watch myself and my mouth these days cause I think I'm offending people without realising it. ):
Okay, what I'm gonna type below are just rants so if you're not interested don't bother reading aye.
Some people ought to take note of how they themselves are behaving. I mean, same goes for me, I do take note of myself now and then and I understand that nobody is perfect and no one can be flawless. Some people said we should accept friends as who they are but shouldn't some reflect on themselves whether they're being unreasonable? Well, this this actually quite general so don't be so bothered by this yes.
Right.
Woman/females are actually quite attention seeking. I am too so, sometimes when I see people are trying to grab attention I just play my part and give it to them. Haha. Don't you think I'm very nice. >.<>.<
Right. I'd better log off right now cause I've been typing for quite sometime. Off to student union to chill out with other people. :D
Slack day!
I think Elmo is the cutest cartoon. :D Yay.
YAY. I'm in a good mood today.
And I feel like going rah rah.
So if you see me in school later don't be surprised.
Jiahui hops off.
3:36 PM
