Sunday, May 11, 2008
read this read that read read read
Sheesh.
I got too caught up with ComDI in the afternoon that I didn't do my building drawing.
WL.
Die alr. Die.
And we're meeting at 1.30 tmr which is like right smack in the afternoon. I'd better finish my buildings drawing before i go outta my house. Better! Argh. Must must must.
Otto dinner was fun luh.
Hah. And we had to continue with the tradition. squish.
I was utterly disgusted can!
Oh oh!
I got Amanda her present!!!!!!!
I think I rock luh. I hope she likes it. :D
So. I also came across DOMO the pouch and ELMO the pouch! YAY.
Lalallalallaaaaaaaaaa.
Ok. I'd better do abit drawings tonight and chiong tmr morning.
Goodnight starshine!
I got too caught up with ComDI in the afternoon that I didn't do my building drawing.
WL.
Die alr. Die.
And we're meeting at 1.30 tmr which is like right smack in the afternoon. I'd better finish my buildings drawing before i go outta my house. Better! Argh. Must must must.
Otto dinner was fun luh.
Hah. And we had to continue with the tradition. squish.
I was utterly disgusted can!
Oh oh!
I got Amanda her present!!!!!!!
I think I rock luh. I hope she likes it. :D
So. I also came across DOMO the pouch and ELMO the pouch! YAY.
Lalallalallaaaaaaaaaa.
Ok. I'd better do abit drawings tonight and chiong tmr morning.
Goodnight starshine!
Jiahui hops off.
12:49 AM
