Friday, May 30, 2008
read this read that read read read
punches kicks then hugs blogger.
Yay. I can't believe I managed to link everyone up in 2 hours, compared to 6 hours ytd (andnotcompletingtheprocessbysaving).
well,iguessitmightbebecauseiwasoccasionallyheldbackasistartedcheckingouttheirblog.
I feel accomplished. :D Very.
Did I mention before my wardrobe is so friggin neat now that I myself can't stand it. It seems like cleaning up my wardrobe is a wrong decision because I found lotsa clothes that I've never worn, and will never wear. Of course, followed after was a tonguelashing session by my mum over the same problem, implusive spendings. Sheesh. I really need to keep my wallet zipped up.
But :D still, cause its neat neat neat neat now.
Oh, and I really think I should give myself an ice cream treat because I organized my Ipod&my folder in this computaaaaa. :D I feel really happy because times where I get organize-y like this happens only once a year. Like during Chiiiiiiinahnewyear.
WeddingDinner on Tuesday made me miss Si-Y's illustrator lesson. ):
Howeveaaaaaa, I feel much comforted when I found out illustrator lesson turned out to be a health chat session with Si-Y. HAHA! evil. >.< Let's hope they organise one more soon. :D Karate on Wednesdayyyyyyy was fun yo! Well. Karate is actually getting interesting luh. Prolly because we are more familiar with what's going on there already. Dad says learning Karate turns me into a Tomboy. I say no, they teach us catwalk. Who says Karate turns us masculine. Its more like self-protection skills isn't it. Moreover, I wouldn't lose out to my brother if he decides to find me a painintheass and tries to punch me in the face in the future. Makes sense.

Apparently, this cat is called FIFI. And is very much adored by the Karate people.
I apologise for the grainy peektures! The lighting was really bad. And my ISO was already at 1600. I really want a DSLR badly. ): It's so beautiful. Okay. I shall scrimp and save like a bloody miser from now on. Who cares if you wear passe clothes. Who cares if you eat bread for breakfastlunchanddinner. Who cares if you take hours to school by bus. Who cares if you refuse to watch an awesome movie. Who would care so much when you own a bloooooodysleekDSLR, and blooooodyshowitoff to DSLRholders whose DSLRs are paid by their filthyrichparents.
Damnit. Sometimes I hope I strike 100,000,000,000,000 million so i won't have to be bothered by such matters.
But of course I understand that it wouldn't happen even if the world split.
So, I guess I'm better off if I start to think of ways I can earn money, maybe when school gets less busy, I go back to my boss and start working. ):
On a brighter note, I still have my CanonIxus70.
The price of it went down to friggin sgd349. I bought it for a good sgd529, damn it.
But no, I should not start lamenting over it because without Ixus70 I wouldn't get into DPA-VSC(atleastithinkthatswhatgotmein), without Ixus 70, I wouldn't get B3 for Art(thoughiwashopingforadistinction), and most importantly, without Ixus70, I wouldn't even think I have a flair in photography(oratleastalittlebitoftalent). So anyway, I still love it many many. :D Basically, I think my Ixus70 makes a perfect compact camera, as long as it stop lagging my computer when I try to friggin upload the pictures. (ifyou'rewondering, that'swhati'mtryingtodonow-butitsnotworking)
Currently caught up with My Boss My Hero. Its superb, really. So. I better finish watching My Boss My Hero before continuing with Bleach because it makes more sense this way.
Ciao.
Yay. I can't believe I managed to link everyone up in 2 hours, compared to 6 hours ytd (andnotcompletingtheprocessbysaving).
well,iguessitmightbebecauseiwasoccasionallyheldbackasistartedcheckingouttheirblog.
I feel accomplished. :D Very.
Did I mention before my wardrobe is so friggin neat now that I myself can't stand it. It seems like cleaning up my wardrobe is a wrong decision because I found lotsa clothes that I've never worn, and will never wear. Of course, followed after was a tonguelashing session by my mum over the same problem, implusive spendings. Sheesh. I really need to keep my wallet zipped up.
But :D still, cause its neat neat neat neat now.
Oh, and I really think I should give myself an ice cream treat because I organized my Ipod&my folder in this computaaaaa. :D I feel really happy because times where I get organize-y like this happens only once a year. Like during Chiiiiiiinahnewyear.
WeddingDinner on Tuesday made me miss Si-Y's illustrator lesson. ):
Howeveaaaaaa, I feel much comforted when I found out illustrator lesson turned out to be a health chat session with Si-Y. HAHA! evil. >.< Let's hope they organise one more soon. :D Karate on Wednesdayyyyyyy was fun yo! Well. Karate is actually getting interesting luh. Prolly because we are more familiar with what's going on there already. Dad says learning Karate turns me into a Tomboy. I say no, they teach us catwalk. Who says Karate turns us masculine. Its more like self-protection skills isn't it. Moreover, I wouldn't lose out to my brother if he decides to find me a painintheass and tries to punch me in the face in the future. Makes sense.

Apparently, this cat is called FIFI. And is very much adored by the Karate people.
I apologise for the grainy peektures! The lighting was really bad. And my ISO was already at 1600. I really want a DSLR badly. ): It's so beautiful. Okay. I shall scrimp and save like a bloody miser from now on. Who cares if you wear passe clothes. Who cares if you eat bread for breakfastlunchanddinner. Who cares if you take hours to school by bus. Who cares if you refuse to watch an awesome movie. Who would care so much when you own a bloooooodysleekDSLR, and blooooodyshowitoff to DSLRholders whose DSLRs are paid by their filthyrichparents.
Damnit. Sometimes I hope I strike 100,000,000,000,000 million so i won't have to be bothered by such matters.
But of course I understand that it wouldn't happen even if the world split.
So, I guess I'm better off if I start to think of ways I can earn money, maybe when school gets less busy, I go back to my boss and start working. ):
On a brighter note, I still have my CanonIxus70.
The price of it went down to friggin sgd349. I bought it for a good sgd529, damn it.
But no, I should not start lamenting over it because without Ixus70 I wouldn't get into DPA-VSC(atleastithinkthatswhatgotmein), without Ixus 70, I wouldn't get B3 for Art(thoughiwashopingforadistinction), and most importantly, without Ixus70, I wouldn't even think I have a flair in photography(oratleastalittlebitoftalent). So anyway, I still love it many many. :D Basically, I think my Ixus70 makes a perfect compact camera, as long as it stop lagging my computer when I try to friggin upload the pictures. (ifyou'rewondering, that'swhati'mtryingtodonow-butitsnotworking)
Currently caught up with My Boss My Hero. Its superb, really. So. I better finish watching My Boss My Hero before continuing with Bleach because it makes more sense this way.
Ciao.
Jiahui hops off.
2:03 PM
