Sunday, May 25, 2008
read this read that read read read
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I just yawned.
Hello my darling fishes!
The weather feels wonderful today and i foresee a thunderstrom coming 180 radar yadayadayada from earth mars!
:D
I AM ADDICTED TO BLEACH. HAHAHA.
BECAUSE I THINK MY SKIN NEEDS WHITENING.
omgomgomg.
Bleach is darn cute can. I'm at episode 7.
:D
I MUST MUST MUST CATCH UP TO EPISODE 176!
AND CHOCOLATE YTD WAS AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS.
There was approximately 43 people in the theatre.
Well. 44 if you count the worker.
Did I mention I watched in on Saturday night?
THE MOVIE WAS SUPERB.
ASK ME AND I'LL TELL YOU WHY.
D:
O.O
Elections are coming!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
I think its so exciting its sending me chills because everyone's gonna vote and who knows who will get in and who won't. Time to see who has the largest appeal in school, who's hot and who's not!
SO EXCITING SO EXCITING.
tell me who is going back in school to vote please. beep me or smth.
:)
MY EXCITING JOURNEY TO THE QUEEN'S TOWN SHOPPING CENTRE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.
SO.
TATA MY FELLOW FISHES AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU FROM BEING THE PREY OF SHARKS!
I'm not making any sense but whatever. :D
And yay, my counter is working again. (thou i've no idea how/why)
I just yawned.
Hello my darling fishes!
The weather feels wonderful today and i foresee a thunderstrom coming 180 radar yadayadayada from earth mars!
:D
I AM ADDICTED TO BLEACH. HAHAHA.
BECAUSE I THINK MY SKIN NEEDS WHITENING.
omgomgomg.
Bleach is darn cute can. I'm at episode 7.
:D
I MUST MUST MUST CATCH UP TO EPISODE 176!
AND CHOCOLATE YTD WAS AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS.
There was approximately 43 people in the theatre.
Well. 44 if you count the worker.
Did I mention I watched in on Saturday night?
THE MOVIE WAS SUPERB.
ASK ME AND I'LL TELL YOU WHY.
D:
O.O
Elections are coming!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
I think its so exciting its sending me chills because everyone's gonna vote and who knows who will get in and who won't. Time to see who has the largest appeal in school, who's hot and who's not!
SO EXCITING SO EXCITING.
tell me who is going back in school to vote please. beep me or smth.
:)
MY EXCITING JOURNEY TO THE QUEEN'S TOWN SHOPPING CENTRE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.
SO.
TATA MY FELLOW FISHES AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU FROM BEING THE PREY OF SHARKS!
I'm not making any sense but whatever. :D
And yay, my counter is working again. (thou i've no idea how/why)
Jiahui hops off.
2:52 PM
