Friday, May 23, 2008
read this read that read read read
Nudge nudge. Tickles. Laugh laugh.
Hello world!
Drawing Ess ended! :D
Handed in all our assignments just ytd and our final A2 piece is displayed outside lvl 5 studio.
All are welcomed to see see look look and point point then bitch bitch. hah.
DOC CHALET @ ARANDA!
Fun yo.
Bowling was fun! :D
Super super super long since i last played can.
hahahhaha. I am a newly discovered talent in ADM.
check this out.
-1--1-1--1-1--1XX-
My scoreboard!
Sheesh. I wanna go bowl again.
:D
I agree with (whoever i can't remember who said this) that ehub is not very chalet friendly.
Ehub was totally empty and quiet at 10.30pm!
We couldn't even find anywhere that sells drinks.
So, off to 7eleven at central and they got themselves liquor!
Back to the chalet and we just chilled out. It feels really good to just sit around, do nothing and just hang around. :D
Watched a bit of Saw III and IV and boy it's such a gruesome movie can! Argh. Thank goodness its not based on a real life story. >.<
Ended up going home at almost 7am, bathed and cabbed down to Nicholas's house for him to wash up. So while waiting I somehow fell asleep and ended up waking up at 11 when we're supposed to be in school at 9 to chiong our assignment. Well. And guess what. We're supposed to meet all the others at 9, but we're the earliest.
So there's really no more assignments now. NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS!
:D
I have no plans at all today so I shall be a good girl and clean out my wardrobe and my table as it had been in a state of total madness lately.
Yes. I shall plan my following days well.
CHOCOLATE TOMORROW WITH LOUIS!
:D I still owe him a treat.
Yessss ah!
He's finally free. According to him, if he don't meet up with me soon, there's no more time to meet up anymore. fiiiiish. I hate JCs.
:D
I'd better find a day for Denise.
She's been going through hell, or what seems to me that sounds like hell in NP.
Secondary school is having one week holiday next week right!
So I can find Constance and Guifang out!
OH YES.
I can plan something with the Cambodia unglam clique!
:D
And ACCION!
And OTTO!
And the DPA DESIGN CLIQUE!
And the CLASSMATES in T01&T02!
AND GIVE KENNY AND KENNETH A TREAT.
Sheesh. I think there's more but..
Wait. Do I have enough time.
Oh. I've a wedding dinner to attend next week.
Damn. I'll find a way somehow.
I've a fresh pimple on my cheek. the right side this time.
Its itchy. Is it supposed to be? -.-
Talking about itchy, I've like 5 insect bites on my arms and legs(from bbq). The size of the bites are like 987654321x larger than a normal mosquito bites.
I've no idea what is it but at least i know its not dengue.
Chicken!
I can't wait for Chocolate! :D
Ok. Time to be a good girl now.
Hello world!
Drawing Ess ended! :D
Handed in all our assignments just ytd and our final A2 piece is displayed outside lvl 5 studio.
All are welcomed to see see look look and point point then bitch bitch. hah.
DOC CHALET @ ARANDA!
Fun yo.
Bowling was fun! :D
Super super super long since i last played can.
hahahhaha. I am a newly discovered talent in ADM.
check this out.
-1--1-1--1-1--1XX-
My scoreboard!
Sheesh. I wanna go bowl again.
:D
I agree with (whoever i can't remember who said this) that ehub is not very chalet friendly.
Ehub was totally empty and quiet at 10.30pm!
We couldn't even find anywhere that sells drinks.
So, off to 7eleven at central and they got themselves liquor!
Back to the chalet and we just chilled out. It feels really good to just sit around, do nothing and just hang around. :D
Watched a bit of Saw III and IV and boy it's such a gruesome movie can! Argh. Thank goodness its not based on a real life story. >.<
Ended up going home at almost 7am, bathed and cabbed down to Nicholas's house for him to wash up. So while waiting I somehow fell asleep and ended up waking up at 11 when we're supposed to be in school at 9 to chiong our assignment. Well. And guess what. We're supposed to meet all the others at 9, but we're the earliest.
So there's really no more assignments now. NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS!
:D
I have no plans at all today so I shall be a good girl and clean out my wardrobe and my table as it had been in a state of total madness lately.
Yes. I shall plan my following days well.
CHOCOLATE TOMORROW WITH LOUIS!
:D I still owe him a treat.
Yessss ah!
He's finally free. According to him, if he don't meet up with me soon, there's no more time to meet up anymore. fiiiiish. I hate JCs.
:D
I'd better find a day for Denise.
She's been going through hell, or what seems to me that sounds like hell in NP.
Secondary school is having one week holiday next week right!
So I can find Constance and Guifang out!
OH YES.
I can plan something with the Cambodia unglam clique!
:D
And ACCION!
And OTTO!
And the DPA DESIGN CLIQUE!
And the CLASSMATES in T01&T02!
AND GIVE KENNY AND KENNETH A TREAT.
Sheesh. I think there's more but..
Wait. Do I have enough time.
Oh. I've a wedding dinner to attend next week.
Damn. I'll find a way somehow.
I've a fresh pimple on my cheek. the right side this time.
Its itchy. Is it supposed to be? -.-
Talking about itchy, I've like 5 insect bites on my arms and legs(from bbq). The size of the bites are like 987654321x larger than a normal mosquito bites.
I've no idea what is it but at least i know its not dengue.
Chicken!
I can't wait for Chocolate! :D
Ok. Time to be a good girl now.
Jiahui hops off.
11:12 AM
