Friday, May 2, 2008
read this read that read read read
Pictures!

Susanna! :D

I got caught by my neighbour while taking this picture.
Thank goodness he didn't say anything.

Another neightbour's!
ZOMG So pretty can!

I'm so super sorry I forgot to post Meiyan up!
And sheesh. I just realised this is the only picture I have of you. ):

I can't believe I went so close to a cat.
Something seemed to be wrong with this cat.
It didn't even budge at all even when a kid tried to scare her.
But thank goodness it didn't move. >.<
_____________________________________________

Susanna! :D

I got caught by my neighbour while taking this picture.
Thank goodness he didn't say anything.

Another neightbour's!
ZOMG So pretty can!

I'm so super sorry I forgot to post Meiyan up!
And sheesh. I just realised this is the only picture I have of you. ):

I can't believe I went so close to a cat.
Something seemed to be wrong with this cat.
It didn't even budge at all even when a kid tried to scare her.
But thank goodness it didn't move. >.<
_____________________________________________
I was viewing Accion's blog and happen to come across the links for Videos.
Very heart-warming.
I thought the Main Comm cheers kicked ass.
Okay, Thats all I want to say.
Goodnight people.
I'm avaliable tonight.
For CHATS.
Later.
Jiahui hops off.
8:01 PM
