Saturday, May 10, 2008
read this read that read read read
I want a new blogskin!
I want a new bloglink!
Iylia suggested Www.TheScarletSupernova.Blogspot.Com
How does that sounds? What's a Supernova anyway?
:D
Otto is meeting at 7pm instead. :D
Just as well, more time to do research for COMDI and my drawings.
Better finish my Buildings by today.
Can't wait.
Went for Karrrrrate today.
It was fun luh.
But, hmm.
Its only my second training and everyone there is in their own clicks.
Many people in karate, and I mean the freshies, they're all very loud.
Umm.
It gets quite irritating at times seriously.
And fish can. Like. get a life. Its Karate... There's no need to por the seniors luh.
Roar.
I hope trainings get better.
There's a get-to-know-you session this coming wednesday!
But roar.
It's submission week can. Why can't they do it in week 5.
faggot.
Fish. Okay.
I WANT MY PHOTOSHOP TO WORK LUH.
WHY NEED ACTIVATE. I CANNOT ACTIVATE LAH.
GABRIEL!!!!!!!! HELP ME.
): mama.
Till the next time I get online. :D
I want a new bloglink!
Iylia suggested Www.TheScarletSupernova.Blogspot.Com
How does that sounds? What's a Supernova anyway?
:D
Otto is meeting at 7pm instead. :D
Just as well, more time to do research for COMDI and my drawings.
Better finish my Buildings by today.
Can't wait.
Went for Karrrrrate today.
It was fun luh.
But, hmm.
Its only my second training and everyone there is in their own clicks.
Many people in karate, and I mean the freshies, they're all very loud.
Umm.
It gets quite irritating at times seriously.
And fish can. Like. get a life. Its Karate... There's no need to por the seniors luh.
Roar.
I hope trainings get better.
There's a get-to-know-you session this coming wednesday!
But roar.
It's submission week can. Why can't they do it in week 5.
faggot.
Fish. Okay.
I WANT MY PHOTOSHOP TO WORK LUH.
WHY NEED ACTIVATE. I CANNOT ACTIVATE LAH.
GABRIEL!!!!!!!! HELP ME.
): mama.
Till the next time I get online. :D
Jiahui hops off.
2:33 PM
