Sunday, May 4, 2008
read this read that read read read
I REALLY HATE COMMUNICATING DESIGN IDEAS.
Seriously. SERIOUSLY.
zomg.
I had to spend one whole day just to do this friggin assignment, and I didn't even touch my DrawEss. This also means that I'll have no break at all tmr cause I will need to rush out DrawEss's assignments tmr. FYI, I am not a illustrator, or possess any talent in drawing. Obviously I can't rush out 4 beautiful drawings of Foliage and Machinery or buildings. Come on lah.
WL. WL. WL. WL. WL.
Argh.
This sucks.
I can't wait for week 5.
I'm just taking this time out to blog because eric is doing peer review for me. And I'm waiting for his reply.
Phew. Breather.
I thought I will probably just take a few hours to complete my ComDI assignment. And no. Its not early lor. Hello. I've been sitting here since 12. -.-
SHIT.
I JUST REMEMBERED I STILL HAVE A FRIGGIN PRRESENTATION ON COMDI TMR.
fuck. this is great. I should celebrate.
Seriously. SERIOUSLY.
zomg.
I had to spend one whole day just to do this friggin assignment, and I didn't even touch my DrawEss. This also means that I'll have no break at all tmr cause I will need to rush out DrawEss's assignments tmr. FYI, I am not a illustrator, or possess any talent in drawing. Obviously I can't rush out 4 beautiful drawings of Foliage and Machinery or buildings. Come on lah.
WL. WL. WL. WL. WL.
Argh.
This sucks.
I can't wait for week 5.
I'm just taking this time out to blog because eric is doing peer review for me. And I'm waiting for his reply.
Phew. Breather.
I thought I will probably just take a few hours to complete my ComDI assignment. And no. Its not early lor. Hello. I've been sitting here since 12. -.-
SHIT.
I JUST REMEMBERED I STILL HAVE A FRIGGIN PRRESENTATION ON COMDI TMR.
fuck. this is great. I should celebrate.
Jiahui hops off.
10:18 PM
