Friday, May 9, 2008
read this read that read read read
HELLO WORLD!
Today was hell lot of a Drama day.
It started off with a big mistake.
I woke up late, and didn't managed to do my building A3. ):
I didn't managed to get up the bus and had to wait for the other one, which made me late-er. -.-
And the bus uncle had to sum it all up by stopping at all the bus stops when there's nobody who wants to alight and there's alr no more space in the bus for more. raaah.
Okay. I should stop rambling since I reached school 5 mins before 9am.
But, ComDI gave my group one huge nightmare. Seriously.
Okay, maybe not ComDI but Bnana. -.-
I think she's suffering from menopause.
): My group got shot 3/4 dead from 45876497660798609876098 bullets.
WLWLWLWLWLWLWLWL. And ONLY MY GROUP GOT SHOT LAH.
%#@$%$@^%$@@& can!
Sheesh.
Design school is diluted!
Full of cheena lians and bengs and erm. Bimbos.
I'm blogging in the studio right now, and the next studio is full of B-I-M-B-*-S.
Lalalalla.
AHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
I can't wait for Week 5!
And damn it! Amanda has no modules to do on week 19-22! Which also means she has another month of holidays!!!!!
):
OKAY. YUMAY ALSO!
ROAR!!!!!!!
Okay. My cough is killing me can.
Actually I'm tying to drag time cause Amanda is nagging. Like you know how mum asks their son to mop the floor.
Okay. See she's so not grateful. I'm accompanying her to wait for band lor. Okay orh.
I'll remember this FOREVER. AND EVER.
BYE.
I'll SURVIVE COMDI. AND THE FRIGGING DRAWESS.
I WILL!
Today was hell lot of a Drama day.
It started off with a big mistake.
I woke up late, and didn't managed to do my building A3. ):
I didn't managed to get up the bus and had to wait for the other one, which made me late-er. -.-
And the bus uncle had to sum it all up by stopping at all the bus stops when there's nobody who wants to alight and there's alr no more space in the bus for more. raaah.
Okay. I should stop rambling since I reached school 5 mins before 9am.
But, ComDI gave my group one huge nightmare. Seriously.
Okay, maybe not ComDI but Bnana. -.-
I think she's suffering from menopause.
): My group got shot 3/4 dead from 45876497660798609876098 bullets.
WLWLWLWLWLWLWLWL. And ONLY MY GROUP GOT SHOT LAH.
%#@$%$@^%$@@& can!
Sheesh.
Design school is diluted!
Full of cheena lians and bengs and erm. Bimbos.
I'm blogging in the studio right now, and the next studio is full of B-I-M-B-*-S.
Lalalalla.
AHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
I can't wait for Week 5!
And damn it! Amanda has no modules to do on week 19-22! Which also means she has another month of holidays!!!!!
):
OKAY. YUMAY ALSO!
ROAR!!!!!!!
Okay. My cough is killing me can.
Actually I'm tying to drag time cause Amanda is nagging. Like you know how mum asks their son to mop the floor.
Okay. See she's so not grateful. I'm accompanying her to wait for band lor. Okay orh.
I'll remember this FOREVER. AND EVER.
BYE.
I'll SURVIVE COMDI. AND THE FRIGGING DRAWESS.
I WILL!
Jiahui hops off.
2:51 PM
