Saturday, May 10, 2008
read this read that read read read
HELLO WORLD AGAIN!
MAMA.
I HAVE KARATE TMR MORNING AT 10AM!
yay.
But. Otto is meeting at 3, which means I have to decide between 2 choices.
1) Bathe in school after karate, go to town and hang around BY MYSELF.
2) Go home and bathe and go to town, which means I'll prolly be late.
How.
Roar can. Roar.
Anyway.
I think I need serious time management.
I always leave things to the last min then I can speed up and do proper work. -.-
Its not an excuse. Serious. Many times I've tried doing work like way before the deadline and end up going at snail speed, or even slower.
._.
Its the last week of BLOCK 1!
there's alot of things to chiong lor!
DRAWING ESSENTIALS (DUE FRIDAY)
20 foliage 10 buildings/machinery sketches, 10 figure sketches, and 10 research layout for FA.
2 A3 figure drawings.
1 A2 FA assignment.
(currently trying to chiong out the buildings A3, due on Monday. Details can kill can!)
COMMUNICATING DESIGN IDEAS (DUE FRIDAY)
4 essays,
ALOT ALOT ALOT of research,
create a logo,
presentationS. (group work)
Zomg can.
I think for the past 3 weeks, i really appreciate all my saturdays. Like. Total relieve luh.
Accion outings, DOC outings, yadayada.
Phew.
Okay.
YAY, And I'm looking forward to OTTO outing tmr!
MAMA.
I HAVE KARATE TMR MORNING AT 10AM!
yay.
But. Otto is meeting at 3, which means I have to decide between 2 choices.
1) Bathe in school after karate, go to town and hang around BY MYSELF.
2) Go home and bathe and go to town, which means I'll prolly be late.
How.
Roar can. Roar.
Anyway.
I think I need serious time management.
I always leave things to the last min then I can speed up and do proper work. -.-
Its not an excuse. Serious. Many times I've tried doing work like way before the deadline and end up going at snail speed, or even slower.
._.
Its the last week of BLOCK 1!
there's alot of things to chiong lor!
DRAWING ESSENTIALS (DUE FRIDAY)
20 foliage 10 buildings/machinery sketches, 10 figure sketches, and 10 research layout for FA.
2 A3 figure drawings.
1 A2 FA assignment.
(currently trying to chiong out the buildings A3, due on Monday. Details can kill can!)
COMMUNICATING DESIGN IDEAS (DUE FRIDAY)
4 essays,
ALOT ALOT ALOT of research,
create a logo,
presentationS. (group work)
Zomg can.
I think for the past 3 weeks, i really appreciate all my saturdays. Like. Total relieve luh.
Accion outings, DOC outings, yadayada.
Phew.
Okay.
YAY, And I'm looking forward to OTTO outing tmr!
Jiahui hops off.
12:39 AM
