Monday, May 19, 2008
read this read that read read read
Happy Vesak's Day!
And it also marks the 2nd year anniversary of my blogger account!
Its a happy happy day!
Haha. I went to my previous blog to reminise the past.
And I was smiling at myself. Seriously.
I typed really like my age!
Yay.
The short holidays are here!
:D
Sheesh. Si-Y extended the dateline for our assignments. So.
We have until thursday.
Yay cause we have more time, Boo cause I still have work to do.
And it also marks the 2nd year anniversary of my blogger account!
Its a happy happy day!
Haha. I went to my previous blog to reminise the past.
And I was smiling at myself. Seriously.
I typed really like my age!
Yay.
The short holidays are here!
:D
Sheesh. Si-Y extended the dateline for our assignments. So.
We have until thursday.
Yay cause we have more time, Boo cause I still have work to do.
Jiahui hops off.
10:44 AM
