Thursday, May 1, 2008
read this read that read read read
BLOGGER SUCKS.
It just ate up my looooooooong blog post. ):
I'll just summarise what I typed.
I have a brother who's super good at making me feel fed up whenever I feel good.
He almost succeeded today. Which means I'm feeling good. :D
I'm on cloud nine
I don't know why
Hey!
It rhymes!
:D
Tra La La La Laaaaaaa.
We had our first Karate training today!
Its fun!
Everyone should so learn Karate.
I just confirmed my place in it.
I hope I won't have to miss trainings because of assignments. Roar.
Karate is good.
It helps to fight off Flasher.
Or.. Or....... Rapist! :D
See. Its so good!
And if your boyfriend bullies you, give him a high kick!
Or a low kick will do. But Aim properly if you still want him back.
Right. That was a really cold joke.
I feel really good today. So I'll just keep tying and typing and typing.
My brother's coming home anytime, and when that happens, it means the fate of the computer and mine will end right there.
I hope July 9 reaches soon. :D
Oh. I'm having a sudden mood change.
I feel like emo-ing.
Man. I pity my white hairs.
They get despised by a lot of passerbys.
I mean. Even the owner herself despises them at times.
I think they should get better treatment.
I shall shave my head bald someday when I pump up my guts.
Or maybe some skinhead would be good.
I feel like uploading pictures. So. There you go.

We camwhored with the Mac during the Laptop shows in school. Lol.
And got the lady to send it to us.
>.<

ERIC! Fooling around!

(too bad I couldn't rotate this picture. Well, try doing it with your head instead.)

I'm sorry but I had to post this. Lol.

Cheer Leading day! The unglam but fun day! :D

Yu May! Like my FIRST friend in poly. :D

Amanda! Very good talking partner.

Random.

Ihsan! Fun guy to hang around! DPA!

Jia wen.

Yunxi.

Priscilla!

Yin Shian.
(I think the black paint rocked.)
It just ate up my looooooooong blog post. ):
I'll just summarise what I typed.
I have a brother who's super good at making me feel fed up whenever I feel good.
He almost succeeded today. Which means I'm feeling good. :D
I'm on cloud nine
I don't know why
Hey!
It rhymes!
:D
Tra La La La Laaaaaaa.
We had our first Karate training today!
Its fun!
Everyone should so learn Karate.
I just confirmed my place in it.
I hope I won't have to miss trainings because of assignments. Roar.
Karate is good.
It helps to fight off Flasher.
Or.. Or....... Rapist! :D
See. Its so good!
And if your boyfriend bullies you, give him a high kick!
Or a low kick will do. But Aim properly if you still want him back.
Right. That was a really cold joke.
I feel really good today. So I'll just keep tying and typing and typing.
My brother's coming home anytime, and when that happens, it means the fate of the computer and mine will end right there.
I hope July 9 reaches soon. :D
Oh. I'm having a sudden mood change.
I feel like emo-ing.
Man. I pity my white hairs.
They get despised by a lot of passerbys.
I mean. Even the owner herself despises them at times.
I think they should get better treatment.
I shall shave my head bald someday when I pump up my guts.
Or maybe some skinhead would be good.
I feel like uploading pictures. So. There you go.

We camwhored with the Mac during the Laptop shows in school. Lol.
And got the lady to send it to us.
>.<

ERIC! Fooling around!

(too bad I couldn't rotate this picture. Well, try doing it with your head instead.)
I'm sorry but I had to post this. Lol.

Cheer Leading day! The unglam but fun day! :D

Yu May! Like my FIRST friend in poly. :D
Amanda! Very good talking partner.

Random.

Ihsan! Fun guy to hang around! DPA!

Jia wen.

Yunxi.

Priscilla!

Yin Shian.
(I think the black paint rocked.)
Jiahui hops off.
12:07 AM
