Wednesday, April 2, 2008
read this read that read read read
Yay. I got the email.
All procedure is settled. Now.
I need a printer.
Its so frustrating. I realised I need a printer quite badly.
Its so inconvenient without a printer lah.
I mentioned getting a printer last night.
And my brother wasn't keen on it. Stupid guy.
He HAD TO put me down and saying everything but positive comments on getting a printer.
Gaaah.
I asked Khai for help to print the stuffs. Lol. And.
Believe it or not, she doesn't have white paper. -.-
How unlucky can I get.
She printed them on DNT paper instead.
lmao.
I just hope these documents gets approved.
This is frustrating.
Do i need to fill in the application for interbank giro and the authorisation form?
Everyone had their parents to fill in all the forms for them. -.-
wth. And i can't get help.
All procedure is settled. Now.
I need a printer.
Its so frustrating. I realised I need a printer quite badly.
Its so inconvenient without a printer lah.
I mentioned getting a printer last night.
And my brother wasn't keen on it. Stupid guy.
He HAD TO put me down and saying everything but positive comments on getting a printer.
Gaaah.
I asked Khai for help to print the stuffs. Lol. And.
Believe it or not, she doesn't have white paper. -.-
How unlucky can I get.
She printed them on DNT paper instead.
lmao.
I just hope these documents gets approved.
This is frustrating.
Do i need to fill in the application for interbank giro and the authorisation form?
Everyone had their parents to fill in all the forms for them. -.-
wth. And i can't get help.
Jiahui hops off.
1:23 PM
