Wednesday, April 2, 2008
read this read that read read read
Yay. New fishes. Some "fengshui fish".
They look pretty much fine. They're scarlet in colour!
Ahhhh. But. The five of em' hides in one corner almost all the time.
): I guess they only start swimming around if there isn't anyone around. I don't know. -.-
lol. You know even when I feed em' they swim up together.
I wonder if I should say they're very bonded or weak. Ha Ha.
Anyway.
I should go and get my hair cut soon. >.<
But I'll miss my hair!
I can't tie a bun with clips anymore.
I can't tie a french braid anymore.
I can't Umm.. do whatever I can do now anymore!
):
I really think I'll miss my hair lor.
I can imagine myself shampooing, running my fingers through my hair and realised half my locks are chopped off and start wailing in misery.
And if I really were to go and get a haircut, what kinda hair cut should I get?
I don't wanna look like a horrormovie actress after the haircut!
Too many bad experiences with hair dressers. )':
And Where should I go to get a haircut?
Baaah. Frustrating.
The CPF application for assistance in paying for my school fees is driving me nuts and crackers.
Wtf. I had no idea I could print the form and sent it in for hardcopy application. -.-
Its been 2 days and my dad have yet received the apparent email to approve my request!
I a m f r e a k i n g o u t . > . <
Please don't advise me to call the CPF hotline, cause I already did, but the number they provided is no longer avaliable.
Please don't advise me to call the school too, cause I couldn't find the correct number to call.
This is ridiculous.
-.-
I should launch a complaint against them. >.<
heh. like i'm capable of doing it. still.
I NEED TO PAY MY SCHOOL FEES.
It was April Fool's day Yesterday! :D
Hahahhahhaa. I had fun tricking people. Wait. Not so much fun because there were a couple number of failed attempts.
Hahhahahahhaa. Still, I had fun fooling around.
My mum got fooled too!
She bought frozen fish from "Shop n Save" in the afternoon, and when she was gonna cook at night, the Due Date for the fish was 19.01.2004.
lmao.
Work was d e a d b o r i n g yesterday.
I almost dropped dead.
Today is work-less until further notice.
So. I am still fretting over my school fees. ):
They look pretty much fine. They're scarlet in colour!
Ahhhh. But. The five of em' hides in one corner almost all the time.
): I guess they only start swimming around if there isn't anyone around. I don't know. -.-
lol. You know even when I feed em' they swim up together.
I wonder if I should say they're very bonded or weak. Ha Ha.
Anyway.
I should go and get my hair cut soon. >.<
But I'll miss my hair!
I can't tie a bun with clips anymore.
I can't tie a french braid anymore.
I can't Umm.. do whatever I can do now anymore!
):
I really think I'll miss my hair lor.
I can imagine myself shampooing, running my fingers through my hair and realised half my locks are chopped off and start wailing in misery.
And if I really were to go and get a haircut, what kinda hair cut should I get?
I don't wanna look like a horrormovie actress after the haircut!
Too many bad experiences with hair dressers. )':
And Where should I go to get a haircut?
Baaah. Frustrating.
The CPF application for assistance in paying for my school fees is driving me nuts and crackers.
Wtf. I had no idea I could print the form and sent it in for hardcopy application. -.-
Its been 2 days and my dad have yet received the apparent email to approve my request!
I a m f r e a k i n g o u t . > . <
Please don't advise me to call the CPF hotline, cause I already did, but the number they provided is no longer avaliable.
Please don't advise me to call the school too, cause I couldn't find the correct number to call.
This is ridiculous.
-.-
I should launch a complaint against them. >.<
heh. like i'm capable of doing it. still.
I NEED TO PAY MY SCHOOL FEES.
It was April Fool's day Yesterday! :D
Hahahhahhaa. I had fun tricking people. Wait. Not so much fun because there were a couple number of failed attempts.
Hahhahahahhaa. Still, I had fun fooling around.
My mum got fooled too!
She bought frozen fish from "Shop n Save" in the afternoon, and when she was gonna cook at night, the Due Date for the fish was 19.01.2004.
lmao.
Work was d e a d b o r i n g yesterday.
I almost dropped dead.
Today is work-less until further notice.
So. I am still fretting over my school fees. ):
Jiahui hops off.
11:35 AM
