Wednesday, April 9, 2008
read this read that read read read
The tabasco is taking effect.
I went to the toilet 5 times since i woke up tday.
I had a great time two days ago!
lmao.
So I was the first to continue with the otto tradition. roar.
Chewing onto pizza with tabasco, pepper, salt, cheese, lime, yada yada does not taste superb.
pfffft.
Haha. I can't wait for FOC tmr. :D
I hope it'll be as fun as DOTC2.
lalallallalla. I'm on cloud nine tday cause I don't have work and I'm meeting weimin later to get my imdemn form and accompanying him to TM to get his camps stuffs and going over to isetan and laugh my ass off my colleagues who're working. Muahahhahahhah. evil grin.
I feel like cutting my hair. like. today. >.<
I went to the toilet 5 times since i woke up tday.
I had a great time two days ago!
lmao.
So I was the first to continue with the otto tradition. roar.
Chewing onto pizza with tabasco, pepper, salt, cheese, lime, yada yada does not taste superb.
pfffft.
Haha. I can't wait for FOC tmr. :D
I hope it'll be as fun as DOTC2.
lalallallalla. I'm on cloud nine tday cause I don't have work and I'm meeting weimin later to get my imdemn form and accompanying him to TM to get his camps stuffs and going over to isetan and laugh my ass off my colleagues who're working. Muahahhahahhah. evil grin.
I feel like cutting my hair. like. today. >.<
I have this feeling that if I cut my hair to shoulder lenght, I wouldn't feel that my head is still intact.
Seriously, I think my hair makes my head feels super heavy and it adds 2KG to my BMI.
Roar.
Okay. I shall go and play Wahjong now. :D
But before I leave.
I love OTTO!
Yes. We invaded the Neoprint machine at Parkway Timezone.
This was hilarious.
We were smiling like retards along the road, with passerbys staring.
Fun bunch!
(apparently, they're trying to speak to the upper head about trying to keep us back in our own empires for DOC. I hope it works. pfft. I don't want to leave OTTO leh.)
Sorry. I couldn't help it. hahhahahahahha.
I look Puffed up. lmao.
I WEIGH A THOUSAND POUNDS!
Jiahui hops off.
11:33 AM
