Monday, April 28, 2008
read this read that read read read
Roar people!
I'm in a really good mood today I don't know why.
So I feel like blogging!
:D
But I don't really have an idea what to blog, and I need to do my draft(S) for COMDI. There's consultation tomorrow, at 10.
Sheesh.
I think my class is pretty cool, though it is so obvious that everyone has their own click, but they're all very nice people. :D
Yay.
I think I'll enjoy school.
I like hanging around and watching people go for classes, end classes.
But. Thanks to hanging around, I got dragged down together with the people having classes for the fire drill exercise which required us to stand in the sun for, quite long!
As much as hanging around in school feels good, I think I should buck up and start chiong-ing assignments.
So.
I should just stop here and start doing my draft in case I end up procrastinating again.
Later guys. :D
Yay. Ben and Jerry's Day! Free Cone day! Remember to go get one ok!
I'm in a really good mood today I don't know why.
So I feel like blogging!
:D
But I don't really have an idea what to blog, and I need to do my draft(S) for COMDI. There's consultation tomorrow, at 10.
Sheesh.
I think my class is pretty cool, though it is so obvious that everyone has their own click, but they're all very nice people. :D
Yay.
I think I'll enjoy school.
I like hanging around and watching people go for classes, end classes.
But. Thanks to hanging around, I got dragged down together with the people having classes for the fire drill exercise which required us to stand in the sun for, quite long!
As much as hanging around in school feels good, I think I should buck up and start chiong-ing assignments.
So.
I should just stop here and start doing my draft in case I end up procrastinating again.
Later guys. :D
Yay. Ben and Jerry's Day! Free Cone day! Remember to go get one ok!
Jiahui hops off.
10:35 PM
