Saturday, April 26, 2008
read this read that read read read
Roar! :D
Hello!
I'm friggin tired and just half an hour ago, I told Shalyn (Design student) that the first thing I'm gonna do when I reach home to take out my lenses and SLEEP.
Right.
Let me explain for my behaviour. hah.
Friday wasn't perfect but still fun!
Class ended 1 1/2 hours earlier than expected and I just hung around to chill out until 6 for Accion dinner! I felt like such a slacker but heck. I think that feels quite good once in a while.
I didn't stay long for Accion dinner so there isn't much to talk about. How about Jam and Hop! :D
Design's Jam and Hop is AMAZING.
They have all the sounds and light effects done so well.
Once I stepped into Design Space, where the event was held, my heart started thumping real hard, I could almost feel it moving.
Me, not being that much of a Hopping person, took pretty long to blend into the whatseemedlike a crowd that took heavy-dosages-of-drugs.
Anyway. Jam and Hop was a blast. (Minus the part where my face kena smack/ elbowed/ brushedpass/whack)
And I think it is one GOOD way to shake off woman's excess fats. :D teeheehee.
APEL followed for the next day, which is also today.
Boring stuffs.
We went straight for Sentosa after that, and all the freshies was damn hyper. haha.
Doing stupid stuffs on the train and monorail. Fun bunch yo.
So everyone got dragged into the sea water. Thank goodness I went prepared this time after having learnt my lesson from FOC Sentosa outing. :D
Aside from the fact that the water was FREAKING SALTY, the water was fun!
It feels good to just sit in the water and chill out. :D Especially when the weather was ^@@#&^%&! hot. Roar.
These activities that happened one after another was the cause of my exhaustion.
I think I'm dehydrating. Seriously. And the freaking cough that had been bugging me since DOC. -.- WL.
Its like the same piece of Phlegm moving around your throat, having a fun time tickling you and hear you cough. Stupid phlegm.
I've been losing stuffs recently.
And losing stuffs that I had a feeling I might lose.
First it was the friendship band that Iylia gave me. Damn. The band is freaking nice lah! And It's like red, from Iylia! Roar. ):
Why did i lose it!
And today. It is my earring. One that I just bought from TM. Its like also something damn nice lah!
ARGH.
Sheesh. I'd better take care of my stuffs now.
Right. Too tired.
Goodnight!
Hello!
I'm friggin tired and just half an hour ago, I told Shalyn (Design student) that the first thing I'm gonna do when I reach home to take out my lenses and SLEEP.
Right.
Let me explain for my behaviour. hah.
Friday wasn't perfect but still fun!
Class ended 1 1/2 hours earlier than expected and I just hung around to chill out until 6 for Accion dinner! I felt like such a slacker but heck. I think that feels quite good once in a while.
I didn't stay long for Accion dinner so there isn't much to talk about. How about Jam and Hop! :D
Design's Jam and Hop is AMAZING.
They have all the sounds and light effects done so well.
Once I stepped into Design Space, where the event was held, my heart started thumping real hard, I could almost feel it moving.
Me, not being that much of a Hopping person, took pretty long to blend into the whatseemedlike a crowd that took heavy-dosages-of-drugs.
Anyway. Jam and Hop was a blast. (Minus the part where my face kena smack/ elbowed/ brushedpass/whack)
And I think it is one GOOD way to shake off woman's excess fats. :D teeheehee.
APEL followed for the next day, which is also today.
Boring stuffs.
We went straight for Sentosa after that, and all the freshies was damn hyper. haha.
Doing stupid stuffs on the train and monorail. Fun bunch yo.
So everyone got dragged into the sea water. Thank goodness I went prepared this time after having learnt my lesson from FOC Sentosa outing. :D
Aside from the fact that the water was FREAKING SALTY, the water was fun!
It feels good to just sit in the water and chill out. :D Especially when the weather was ^@@#&^%&! hot. Roar.
These activities that happened one after another was the cause of my exhaustion.
I think I'm dehydrating. Seriously. And the freaking cough that had been bugging me since DOC. -.- WL.
Its like the same piece of Phlegm moving around your throat, having a fun time tickling you and hear you cough. Stupid phlegm.
I've been losing stuffs recently.
And losing stuffs that I had a feeling I might lose.
First it was the friendship band that Iylia gave me. Damn. The band is freaking nice lah! And It's like red, from Iylia! Roar. ):
Why did i lose it!
And today. It is my earring. One that I just bought from TM. Its like also something damn nice lah!
ARGH.
Sheesh. I'd better take care of my stuffs now.
Right. Too tired.
Goodnight!
Jiahui hops off.
11:36 PM
