Thursday, April 24, 2008
read this read that read read read
Rise and Shine!
Yay. No school today.
But lots of work to do.
Meeting up with the kiddos to do our project.
Classes are pretty confusing.
But yay. No school today. :D
Oh right.
Its been ages since i last touched friendster and boy! It changed so much lah.
So much more confusing. And I realised I have a pathetic account in friendster. -.-
Its like dead. Roar. I'll revive it soon. When I have the mood. heh. :D
Later guys.
Gotta do research on project.
I'll be hanging around at TM!
So if you need company.. :D
Bye!
Yay. No school today.
But lots of work to do.
Meeting up with the kiddos to do our project.
Classes are pretty confusing.
But yay. No school today. :D
Oh right.
Its been ages since i last touched friendster and boy! It changed so much lah.
So much more confusing. And I realised I have a pathetic account in friendster. -.-
Its like dead. Roar. I'll revive it soon. When I have the mood. heh. :D
Later guys.
Gotta do research on project.
I'll be hanging around at TM!
So if you need company.. :D
Bye!
Jiahui hops off.
10:32 AM
