Sunday, April 20, 2008
read this read that read read read
Oh gosh.
For the month of April, my life feels so, happening.
DOTC, FOC and DOC was a really great experience.
There're isn't much point in blogging the details because only the people there would feel it.
As much as i love camps, if feels really good to break away from queuing up for ages just to use the freakingly dark and flooded toilet, sleeping on a pain in the ass wooden floor yada yada, you get what i mean.
Oh right. And having people looking at my "red mole" while talking to me..
Believe it or not, my zit is still on my left cheek. And STILL doing a one man show. wth.
I won't blog too long for this post, have yet to recover from the totally madness of all the camps.
So all i want to say is I really love all the friends i've made out there throughout all these camps.
Now say aww. :D
Anyway, there was a FO outing just ytd.
I can't believe I went for it. Seriously. I felt super uber tired!
But it was great fun! Considering I had bad burns on my face when we could hardly see the sun.
Shit. My face is gonna peel tmr. And there's school! WL!
-.-
ANYWAY.
Dinner at Skypark was hilarious and very entertaining. *winks
Hah.
Man. School is starting tmr!
Like in 22 hours and 5 mins.
I wonder how is school like in Design.
Excited and Nervous. >.<
roar.
I want to eat beehoon. dad's back. heh.
See you guys on monday.
I have a stupid timetable.
It starts at 9 and ends at 3 EVERYDAY.
Oh!
And without any breaks in between.
wtf.
Screams.
And I AM NOT IN ACCORN'S CONTACTS LOR!
pffft.
Later guys.
For the month of April, my life feels so, happening.
DOTC, FOC and DOC was a really great experience.
There're isn't much point in blogging the details because only the people there would feel it.
As much as i love camps, if feels really good to break away from queuing up for ages just to use the freakingly dark and flooded toilet, sleeping on a pain in the ass wooden floor yada yada, you get what i mean.
Oh right. And having people looking at my "red mole" while talking to me..
Believe it or not, my zit is still on my left cheek. And STILL doing a one man show. wth.
I won't blog too long for this post, have yet to recover from the totally madness of all the camps.
So all i want to say is I really love all the friends i've made out there throughout all these camps.
Now say aww. :D
Anyway, there was a FO outing just ytd.
I can't believe I went for it. Seriously. I felt super uber tired!
But it was great fun! Considering I had bad burns on my face when we could hardly see the sun.
Shit. My face is gonna peel tmr. And there's school! WL!
-.-
ANYWAY.
Dinner at Skypark was hilarious and very entertaining. *winks
Hah.
Man. School is starting tmr!
Like in 22 hours and 5 mins.
I wonder how is school like in Design.
Excited and Nervous. >.<
roar.
I want to eat beehoon. dad's back. heh.
See you guys on monday.
I have a stupid timetable.
It starts at 9 and ends at 3 EVERYDAY.
Oh!
And without any breaks in between.
wtf.
Screams.
And I AM NOT IN ACCORN'S CONTACTS LOR!
pffft.
Later guys.
Jiahui hops off.
10:29 AM
