Monday, April 21, 2008
read this read that read read read
I was back home with a super good mood today.
I had so much things in my mind to blog it out but I just had to face the problem of my brother hogging onto the computer.
My relationship with my brother is totally screwed up and I don't think there's much I can do about it. Not that I don't want to, but i can't be the only one trying the whole time.
Fuck.
So, after a huge ruckus that I made which made my dad scream at me for not being gracious to my brother ( which was supposed to be said the other way round, at least i think ) I got to use the computer.
But my mood was totally ruined accompanied by the heavy downpour of fiery water gushing out from my eyes. A feeling that I've not experienced for a really long time. Well. It does feel kinda good to let out all that emotions that I bottled up just burst out with all that childish tears, but.
My family is all messed up now.
Alright. I'm gonna adopt a nonchalant attitude towards it.
So.
Today's weather was one darn hellofa warmest & stuffiest (if there's such a word) for year 2008.
School officially started today and we had to start if off with a Design OEI! welcome. (roar camp)
But of course, it did help to soften up the whole atmosphere.
I thought that Genesis meeting wasn't as informative than I expected it to be.
It beats struggling to keep awake in an air-conditioned room in the wee hours of Monday morning though, juggling between listening to lectures and nodding your head at the right time.
ifyougetmypoint.
Course meeting followed next, nth interesting though.
Highlight of the day I must say was scraping off the acrylic paint on Design Space's glass panels.
Roar/Shout/Scream/SCREECH to whoever that gave us the idea of painting it during our exhibition.
HAHA.
It was kinda fun though. We were attracting so much attention! lmao.
Everyone(DPA) was screaming inside the design gallery like "STOP STARING OR I'LL DIG YOUR EYES OUT WITH THE SCRAPER I'M HOLDING." But obviously people outside couldn't hear us.
Ahhh. Haha. I love the DPA students and how much laughter they bring into my life.
But most of us will be seperated once school starts tmr.
Lucky for me, I'll be in the same class as Eric!
But everyone else has different timeslots on their timetable, we could hardly meet up or have lunch together. I'll miss them! Like, badly.
Somebody once warned me, when design school starts, you'll be living without a social circle/life.
No, I'm not gonna let that happen to me. No!
I'm gonna call everyone everynight and keep them awake when I fill them up with my life. Muahahha. :D
Caution.
I had a fun time hanging out at the plaza in tm tday with some of the DPA kids.
We were relaxed even though we were feeling sweaty and sticky from the humid weather.
And I guess, that'll be my last time to feel that way cause tutorials are starting tmr.
Its business now.
And get ready to face the world Jiahui. :D
Gambatte desu.
Some random stuffs.
While walking home today, I missed the weather in Cambodia SO MUCH.
And I guess the only time I can find that weather in Singapore is during Sunrise, where you can almost smell the morning dew.
Ah. I don't care. When I get myself a boyfriend in the future, I will DRAG him to watch the sunrise with me. I love sunrises. Even Singapore ones. :D
I had more stuffs to blog about today but they kinda slipped my mind so i guess I'll blog about it if I remember tmr.
My brother is going in for army on July 9. yes yes yes.
imabitch. :D buticouldn'tcareless.
andyoucan'tdoanythingaboutit.
*sticks tongue out*
-.-
failed to act cute.
whatever.
Goodnight dudes.
And hope everyone who started/starting school are/will having/have fun mingling around!
Well. At least I hope I will.
I had so much things in my mind to blog it out but I just had to face the problem of my brother hogging onto the computer.
My relationship with my brother is totally screwed up and I don't think there's much I can do about it. Not that I don't want to, but i can't be the only one trying the whole time.
Fuck.
So, after a huge ruckus that I made which made my dad scream at me for not being gracious to my brother ( which was supposed to be said the other way round, at least i think ) I got to use the computer.
But my mood was totally ruined accompanied by the heavy downpour of fiery water gushing out from my eyes. A feeling that I've not experienced for a really long time. Well. It does feel kinda good to let out all that emotions that I bottled up just burst out with all that childish tears, but.
My family is all messed up now.
Alright. I'm gonna adopt a nonchalant attitude towards it.
So.
Today's weather was one darn hellofa warmest & stuffiest (if there's such a word) for year 2008.
School officially started today and we had to start if off with a Design OEI! welcome. (roar camp)
But of course, it did help to soften up the whole atmosphere.
I thought that Genesis meeting wasn't as informative than I expected it to be.
It beats struggling to keep awake in an air-conditioned room in the wee hours of Monday morning though, juggling between listening to lectures and nodding your head at the right time.
ifyougetmypoint.
Course meeting followed next, nth interesting though.
Highlight of the day I must say was scraping off the acrylic paint on Design Space's glass panels.
Roar/Shout/Scream/SCREECH to whoever that gave us the idea of painting it during our exhibition.
HAHA.
It was kinda fun though. We were attracting so much attention! lmao.
Everyone(DPA) was screaming inside the design gallery like "STOP STARING OR I'LL DIG YOUR EYES OUT WITH THE SCRAPER I'M HOLDING." But obviously people outside couldn't hear us.
Ahhh. Haha. I love the DPA students and how much laughter they bring into my life.
But most of us will be seperated once school starts tmr.
Lucky for me, I'll be in the same class as Eric!
But everyone else has different timeslots on their timetable, we could hardly meet up or have lunch together. I'll miss them! Like, badly.
Somebody once warned me, when design school starts, you'll be living without a social circle/life.
No, I'm not gonna let that happen to me. No!
I'm gonna call everyone everynight and keep them awake when I fill them up with my life. Muahahha. :D
Caution.
I had a fun time hanging out at the plaza in tm tday with some of the DPA kids.
We were relaxed even though we were feeling sweaty and sticky from the humid weather.
And I guess, that'll be my last time to feel that way cause tutorials are starting tmr.
Its business now.
And get ready to face the world Jiahui. :D
Gambatte desu.
Some random stuffs.
While walking home today, I missed the weather in Cambodia SO MUCH.
And I guess the only time I can find that weather in Singapore is during Sunrise, where you can almost smell the morning dew.
Ah. I don't care. When I get myself a boyfriend in the future, I will DRAG him to watch the sunrise with me. I love sunrises. Even Singapore ones. :D
I had more stuffs to blog about today but they kinda slipped my mind so i guess I'll blog about it if I remember tmr.
My brother is going in for army on July 9. yes yes yes.
imabitch. :D buticouldn'tcareless.
andyoucan'tdoanythingaboutit.
*sticks tongue out*
-.-
failed to act cute.
whatever.
Goodnight dudes.
And hope everyone who started/starting school are/will having/have fun mingling around!
Well. At least I hope I will.
Jiahui hops off.
9:47 PM
