Tuesday, April 22, 2008
read this read that read read read
I felt like uploading pictures so. :D There you go.
First off, this is FOC.
And this is ACCION.
The gathering at Sentosa the other day.
But of course, not everyone is inside.
WEIMIN and the rest of the click!
OTTO comes next!
The OTTO traditional Cookies!
It's OREO with Handmade fillings!
:D YUM.
Looks good.
HAHA.
Lmao. We made the OTTO April Birthday Babies to eat em.
It took me damn long to upload lah!
Now, let's sidetrack abit.
Camwhoring session! :D
Take 1,
Eric was trying to pacify me lor.
Take 2,
Take 3,
Decided to do it on my own. AND I WANTED TO SHOW YOU GUYS THE ZIT.
Take 4,
So, One more try and..... TADAAAAA.
Finally, :D yay. Now we both look good!
Back on track, THIS IS THE DPA STUDENTS!
We'll hardy have time to hang out anymore! ):
Miss.
I HAVE GOD FREAKING ASSIGNMENTS TO COMPLETE AND I'M NO WHERE NEAR COMPLETION!
SHEEEET
I can't draw geometric shapes lah. It's frustrating. As in. Seriously frustrating lah! Rawr.
P/S this post should have been up more than a hour ago if it wasn't due to the video.
And I'm having doubts whether it is really uploading or not.
Sorry guys. No video. It's taking too long. And the domineering kid is here again.
Goodnight!
Jiahui hops off.
9:39 PM


.jpg)