Friday, April 4, 2008
read this read that read read read
I felt like a pathetic soul at work yesterday.
omfg.
I can't believe I ditched the OTTO gathering for work. ):
I was chewing onto The Naturals gummies as though they would give me strenght, popping in Clorets tablets like they were energy pills and drinking Blue Dolphin like it was Red Bull.
There was hardly any customer in sight to serve. -.-
Oh boo.
Dread work. And I still have to go for work later. Gaaah.
All this in the hope of a successful investment in DSLR.
OTTO had a fun gathering ytd! I bet everyone turned up except me. ):
Like hello! I almost went down to Orchard after work.
But nahh. I wasn't that mad.
I was working at Tampines. -.-
Its so retarded.
God hates me.
For the 987654321th times I've been working at Orchard, there wasn't any gathering there.
And for the 8th time I'm working at Tampines, a gathering was situated at Orchard!
Pffft.
I don't understand Human Nature.
I don't want to understand Human Nature either.
Its too complicated.
Human Nature is the result of hypocrisy.
It is also human nature that makes one forget the others when in happiness/in enjoyment or having fun.
And little do they know they left those behind feeling empty.
Now, I shall work towards this goal.
* always try my best not to let anyone feel lonely *
Awww. Eh But I think this is a very difficult task for such an Insensitive Kia, me lor.
Still. Its not that I don't care, more like i don't realise.
But I am sensitive when I'm the victim!
Ahhhh. Thats where Human Nature comes in too!
They always put themselves in first place.
But of course. There's no reason why they wouldn't right?
Tsk.
Sometimes I think I contradict myself.
Gaaah.
I should just wallow in misery watching Korean Drama. Sobs.
I am gonna miss the last episode of the 9pm chn8 show tonight.
Sigh.
Work sucks.
I want to go sentosa.
To play Volleyball
Feel the sun
Play in the water
Build sandcastles
Eat ice cream
I want to enjoy my holidays before they run out! )':
Rawrr.
omfg.
I can't believe I ditched the OTTO gathering for work. ):
I was chewing onto The Naturals gummies as though they would give me strenght, popping in Clorets tablets like they were energy pills and drinking Blue Dolphin like it was Red Bull.
There was hardly any customer in sight to serve. -.-
Oh boo.
Dread work. And I still have to go for work later. Gaaah.
All this in the hope of a successful investment in DSLR.
OTTO had a fun gathering ytd! I bet everyone turned up except me. ):
Like hello! I almost went down to Orchard after work.
But nahh. I wasn't that mad.
I was working at Tampines. -.-
Its so retarded.
God hates me.
For the 987654321th times I've been working at Orchard, there wasn't any gathering there.
And for the 8th time I'm working at Tampines, a gathering was situated at Orchard!
Pffft.
I don't understand Human Nature.
I don't want to understand Human Nature either.
Its too complicated.
Human Nature is the result of hypocrisy.
It is also human nature that makes one forget the others when in happiness/in enjoyment or having fun.
And little do they know they left those behind feeling empty.
Now, I shall work towards this goal.
* always try my best not to let anyone feel lonely *
Awww. Eh But I think this is a very difficult task for such an Insensitive Kia, me lor.
Still. Its not that I don't care, more like i don't realise.
But I am sensitive when I'm the victim!
Ahhhh. Thats where Human Nature comes in too!
They always put themselves in first place.
But of course. There's no reason why they wouldn't right?
Tsk.
Sometimes I think I contradict myself.
Gaaah.
I should just wallow in misery watching Korean Drama. Sobs.
I am gonna miss the last episode of the 9pm chn8 show tonight.
Sigh.
Work sucks.
I want to go sentosa.
To play Volleyball
Feel the sun
Play in the water
Build sandcastles
Eat ice cream
I want to enjoy my holidays before they run out! )':
Rawrr.
Jiahui hops off.
11:45 AM
