Sunday, April 13, 2008
read this read that read read read
A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A A A A A
ccion
(three claps)
A A A A A
ccion
(three claps)
A C C.
A C C.
A C C(hey sissy) are you man ah are you man ah
A C C.
A C C.
A C C(hey sissy) we are man ah we are man ah
Accion with the shorts (with the shorts)
Shirts with the style (with the style)
And the whole camp is looking at us (hey!)
We hit FO
And the next thing we go Wo wo wo wo.
Last but not least....
Accion!
yeah?
Accion shake your booty!
O.
Accion! Shaky your booty!
Okay.
1 2 3
Come shake your booty
Come come shake your booty
Come shake your booty
Come come shake your booty
Freshmen Orientation Camp was A RAD HOUSE!
I totally adore Accion.
My voice sounds so sexy now. but. I like.
Haha. DOC IS COMING!
I can't wait!
I hope my voice recovers before DOC.
We'll stay in OTTO!
OTT OTTO OTT O!
OTT OTTO OTT O!
OTT OTTO OTT O!
OTT OTTO OTT O!
OTT OTTO OTT O!
but. RAWR
I have a humongous ZIT on my left cheek!
It looks SUPER DUPER prominent because it's doing a one man show!
wtf
Please go off before DOC. please please. ):
I say brr.
It's COLD in here.
There must be some otto in the atmosphere.
I say otto ottopus, otto otto.
Otto ottopus OTTOPUS! Yeah!
I can't wait. I can't wait.

A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A C C I O N
A A A A A
ccion
(three claps)
A A A A A
ccion
(three claps)
A C C.
A C C.
A C C(hey sissy) are you man ah are you man ah
A C C.
A C C.
A C C(hey sissy) we are man ah we are man ah
Accion with the shorts (with the shorts)
Shirts with the style (with the style)
And the whole camp is looking at us (hey!)
We hit FO
And the next thing we go Wo wo wo wo.
Last but not least....
Accion!
yeah?
Accion shake your booty!
O.
Accion! Shaky your booty!
Okay.
1 2 3
Come shake your booty
Come come shake your booty
Come shake your booty
Come come shake your booty
Freshmen Orientation Camp was A RAD HOUSE!
I totally adore Accion.
My voice sounds so sexy now. but. I like.
Haha. DOC IS COMING!
I can't wait!
I hope my voice recovers before DOC.
We'll stay in OTTO!
OTT OTTO OTT O!
OTT OTTO OTT O!
OTT OTTO OTT O!
OTT OTTO OTT O!
OTT OTTO OTT O!
but. RAWR
I have a humongous ZIT on my left cheek!
It looks SUPER DUPER prominent because it's doing a one man show!
wtf
Please go off before DOC. please please. ):
I say brr.
It's COLD in here.
There must be some otto in the atmosphere.
I say otto ottopus, otto otto.
Otto ottopus OTTOPUS! Yeah!
I can't wait. I can't wait.

Jiahui hops off.
8:44 PM
