Monday, March 3, 2008
read this read that read read read
yay yay yay.
Finally back with those kiddos.
Been emotional for a moment when i see'em in pictures and going out w/out me. But ah well. I guess that can't be helped much right? Especially since i haven't got to hang out with them much during the whole CDS thing.
Just glad that i'm back there again. I really feel much much much more umm. confortable.
Anyway. We didn't do much tday just toured around the school and ran around.
School Discovery says it all.
Moses(director) had a small talk earlier with the 14 DES students.
He has a very interesting character.
Temperamental i would say. Or maybe unpredictable. Many of us felt that way. I do too.
Gaaaah. I'm wondering what life in TP would be. Something, mysterious probably.
I really don't know whether i would be able to handle School. But i'll definitely try my best aight.
He hit one point that i guess really involves me.
Fear.
Fear as the ultimate factor for failures.
And he took the example of friends.
Now doesn't that sounds familiar.
I need to do something about it. But i don't know what. Ah well.
We'll discover something about ourselves in this programme, i hope.
We had a 1 min self-introductory section.
But. ): I thought it wasn't enough for me. >.<
I want to catch Leap Years.
Though i've never been a fan of Love Stories, but this film looks nice.
At least the trailer looks good.
And i should support Singapore movie! :D
Photography Exhibition by Chow Chee Yong.

Looks pretty interesting. Come to think of it. It's been super long since i last went one.
And super long since i last touched my pencils/pens/colourpencils/paints/camera.
>.< And i dare mention. Tsktsk.
Jiahui needs to be spanked on her bottoms.(only one stroke though) >.<
Shall head there sometime with Ym. Probably.
Purchase the Cameras on ebay, not? Man. C'mon. Make a choice lahhhhhhhhhh.
Finally back with those kiddos.
Been emotional for a moment when i see'em in pictures and going out w/out me. But ah well. I guess that can't be helped much right? Especially since i haven't got to hang out with them much during the whole CDS thing.
Just glad that i'm back there again. I really feel much much much more umm. confortable.
Anyway. We didn't do much tday just toured around the school and ran around.
School Discovery says it all.
Moses(director) had a small talk earlier with the 14 DES students.
He has a very interesting character.
Temperamental i would say. Or maybe unpredictable. Many of us felt that way. I do too.
Gaaaah. I'm wondering what life in TP would be. Something, mysterious probably.
I really don't know whether i would be able to handle School. But i'll definitely try my best aight.
He hit one point that i guess really involves me.
Fear.
Fear as the ultimate factor for failures.
And he took the example of friends.
Now doesn't that sounds familiar.
I need to do something about it. But i don't know what. Ah well.
We'll discover something about ourselves in this programme, i hope.
We had a 1 min self-introductory section.
But. ): I thought it wasn't enough for me. >.<
I want to catch Leap Years.
Though i've never been a fan of Love Stories, but this film looks nice.
At least the trailer looks good.
And i should support Singapore movie! :D
Photography Exhibition by Chow Chee Yong.

Looks pretty interesting. Come to think of it. It's been super long since i last went one.
And super long since i last touched my pencils/pens/colourpencils/paints/camera.
>.< And i dare mention. Tsktsk.
Jiahui needs to be spanked on her bottoms.(only one stroke though) >.<
Shall head there sometime with Ym. Probably.
Purchase the Cameras on ebay, not? Man. C'mon. Make a choice lahhhhhhhhhh.
Jiahui hops off.
6:42 PM
