Saturday, March 22, 2008
read this read that read read read
While working tday, I came across this unfamiliar colleague who works at the other end of isetan and overheard her saying this,
---------
(translated from Chinese)
"Frankly speaking, being single for me is not a bad thing. At least I can go anywhere anytime. Do whatever I feel like without feeling restrained."
*She looks like she's around 37 years old.
----------
Tsktsk.
Look at the need for self-comfort.
Please.
I don't want to stay a 40 year old virgin.
*correction
I don't want to stay un-married or childless at the age of 40. / I don't want to stay unmarried at the age of 37!
Hello.
Admit it.
Please tell me which woman/man doesn't need somebody's shoulder to fall on.
Who doesn't want somebody who greets him/her with a kiss whenever they meet.
Tsktsk.
I think she should just stop cheating her own feelings, go matchmaking and find a suitable guy.
It is okay if you're childless though.
It is the IN thing now anyway.
Lol.
>.<
This is such a mature topic.
I started to think further on how fate would bring about my death in the future.
Or maybe I'd just suffer from some psychological/mental disease and wouldn't even have any idea what is happening in my life.
Baah. I think too much.
Maybe that's how I got my Massive Abruption of White Hair.
Anyway.
Something that sounds more like a topic I would touch on.
I saw a lesbian couple on the train tday while coming back from work.
Argh.
You know how distracting it was for me when they're standing right infront of me.
Much less mentioning that they're behaving intimately.
I'm not discriminating them, what I mean is that it's something very rare to see on the streets in Singapore.
Well for me at least.
Sorry.
I haven't been exposed to such relationships when I'm in Secondary school, so you can't blame me.
And I felt like I was in such an awkward position and I've no idea where to place my eyes.
Gaaah.
I swear.
It was SUPER UBER awkward.
Anyway.
Both of them look so pretty.
But then again, I've heard from rumours that Lesbians and Gays are mostly Good looking.
Baaah.
What a waste if it was true.
Anyway,
8 Brands under Isetan at Shaw House Level 2 are having sales.
Joop, E-in, Fashion lab, Essue 21, Wrap, Arithalia, Glitter Glam.
Can't remember the other one. Might be Communique.
All prices marked down.
But of course, take a look only if you're passing by.
If you're making a trip down to Orchard just to look at them, don't bother. :D
Still have work tomorrow.
Goodnight!
---------
(translated from Chinese)
"Frankly speaking, being single for me is not a bad thing. At least I can go anywhere anytime. Do whatever I feel like without feeling restrained."
*She looks like she's around 37 years old.
----------
Tsktsk.
Look at the need for self-comfort.
Please.
I don't want to stay a 40 year old virgin.
*correction
I don't want to stay un-married or childless at the age of 40. / I don't want to stay unmarried at the age of 37!
Hello.
Admit it.
Please tell me which woman/man doesn't need somebody's shoulder to fall on.
Who doesn't want somebody who greets him/her with a kiss whenever they meet.
Tsktsk.
I think she should just stop cheating her own feelings, go matchmaking and find a suitable guy.
It is okay if you're childless though.
It is the IN thing now anyway.
Lol.
>.<
This is such a mature topic.
I started to think further on how fate would bring about my death in the future.
- Disease (eg. heart attack, cancer, diabetes, etc..)
- Lightning
- Car accident
- Suicide
- Robbery
- State of Shock
- In my sleep
- Brain Freeze (Denise thinks its cool to die from a brain freeze. -.-)
Or maybe I'd just suffer from some psychological/mental disease and wouldn't even have any idea what is happening in my life.
Baah. I think too much.
Maybe that's how I got my Massive Abruption of White Hair.
Anyway.
Something that sounds more like a topic I would touch on.
I saw a lesbian couple on the train tday while coming back from work.
Argh.
You know how distracting it was for me when they're standing right infront of me.
Much less mentioning that they're behaving intimately.
I'm not discriminating them, what I mean is that it's something very rare to see on the streets in Singapore.
Well for me at least.
Sorry.
I haven't been exposed to such relationships when I'm in Secondary school, so you can't blame me.
And I felt like I was in such an awkward position and I've no idea where to place my eyes.
Gaaah.
I swear.
It was SUPER UBER awkward.
Anyway.
Both of them look so pretty.
But then again, I've heard from rumours that Lesbians and Gays are mostly Good looking.
Baaah.
What a waste if it was true.
Anyway,
8 Brands under Isetan at Shaw House Level 2 are having sales.
Joop, E-in, Fashion lab, Essue 21, Wrap, Arithalia, Glitter Glam.
Can't remember the other one. Might be Communique.
All prices marked down.
But of course, take a look only if you're passing by.
If you're making a trip down to Orchard just to look at them, don't bother. :D
Still have work tomorrow.
Goodnight!
Jiahui hops off.
10:59 PM
