Friday, March 28, 2008
read this read that read read read
Wheeeeeeee!
Off to camp in an hour!
:D
I hope it'll be fun.
I hope there won't be much awkward moments you know. Imagine going to a camp with unfamiliar people.
But still. They said its fun. So. We'll trust them for once. heh heh.
funny. reporting time is at 6.30. But we have to hand in the form by 3.
-.-
Anyway. I NEED TO MAKE MY SINGPASS LUH.
Retarded.
Byeeeeee!
Off to camp in an hour!
:D
I hope it'll be fun.
I hope there won't be much awkward moments you know. Imagine going to a camp with unfamiliar people.
But still. They said its fun. So. We'll trust them for once. heh heh.
funny. reporting time is at 6.30. But we have to hand in the form by 3.
-.-
Anyway. I NEED TO MAKE MY SINGPASS LUH.
Retarded.
Byeeeeee!
Jiahui hops off.
12:26 PM
