Saturday, March 1, 2008
read this read that read read read
Isetan Supermart has the best Japanese food ever. Besides Takashimaya.
WOOOT.
They have super nice Japanese food. Cooked/not.
They have almost everything! (sold in Japan)
And they do sell Wagashi. Just saw it in the lift tday. I meant the advert.
I like working at Isetan.
I can buy stuff at the Supermart when i feel like it.
It gives me the chance to listen to Japanese speak Japanese.
I think Japanese are cute.
They put a clip in the middle of their forehead. So big that it covered an eye.
Okay. Now that's not very cute.
But who cares! They think its cute. And they couldn't care less! Now i like that.
Too bad there aren't Japanese guys that patronize my level.
Wait. But Japanese guys aren't cute. Are they?
Oh Oh!
There was a few tday who stopped by the escalator and started pointing at the directory.
Something about deciding whether mens dept is on the san floor, or the yon florr. They looked pretty good. >.<
* san = 3rd. yon = 4th.
Now i feel satisfied. Now i think CDS-Japanese did help in some way.
I miss Japanese. I want a Japanese friend.
I have moodswings.
I don't feel very happy today.
I want to have longer legs/body/neck/arms/head/feet/fingers.
I think someone's avoiding me.
Darn. I am not an irritant. I repeat. I am not.
Say it and I'll stay out of it. Damn it. Just say it!
I want to work. It keeps my mind off things. And i can just go crazy because no one's gonna care.
My colleagues are a bunch of hypocrites.
And i feel like one too. I deserve to be shot dead. Once in the head and twice in the heart.
Period. I had a bad day. And there's no one i can share. Damn it.
Bang.
WOOOT.
They have super nice Japanese food. Cooked/not.
They have almost everything! (sold in Japan)
And they do sell Wagashi. Just saw it in the lift tday. I meant the advert.
I like working at Isetan.
I can buy stuff at the Supermart when i feel like it.
It gives me the chance to listen to Japanese speak Japanese.
I think Japanese are cute.
They put a clip in the middle of their forehead. So big that it covered an eye.
Okay. Now that's not very cute.
But who cares! They think its cute. And they couldn't care less! Now i like that.
Too bad there aren't Japanese guys that patronize my level.
Wait. But Japanese guys aren't cute. Are they?
Oh Oh!
There was a few tday who stopped by the escalator and started pointing at the directory.
Something about deciding whether mens dept is on the san floor, or the yon florr. They looked pretty good. >.<
* san = 3rd. yon = 4th.
Now i feel satisfied. Now i think CDS-Japanese did help in some way.
I miss Japanese. I want a Japanese friend.
I have moodswings.
I don't feel very happy today.
I want to have longer legs/body/neck/arms/head/feet/fingers.
I think someone's avoiding me.
Darn. I am not an irritant. I repeat. I am not.
Say it and I'll stay out of it. Damn it. Just say it!
I want to work. It keeps my mind off things. And i can just go crazy because no one's gonna care.
My colleagues are a bunch of hypocrites.
And i feel like one too. I deserve to be shot dead. Once in the head and twice in the heart.
Period. I had a bad day. And there's no one i can share. Damn it.
Bang.
Jiahui hops off.
12:14 AM
