Friday, March 21, 2008
read this read that read read read
Hey guys,
Thanks alot for leaving me out of the fun.
Thanks for saying I ran away when I didn't.
Thanks alot for being so insensitive.
Fuck.
How do you expect me to say that i'm unhappy for being forgotten and left out of the fun!
How do you expect me to be all happy and chirpy when the click is made out of people that i used to be close with!
How do you expect me to feel nothing when I'm forgotten from the click?
Well.
I'm sorry that I'm so sensitive when it comes to such matters after having gone through it half my life.
And Dude.
It's not PMS.
Fuck.
I hate this.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks alot for leaving me out of the fun.
Thanks for saying I ran away when I didn't.
Thanks alot for being so insensitive.
Fuck.
How do you expect me to say that i'm unhappy for being forgotten and left out of the fun!
How do you expect me to be all happy and chirpy when the click is made out of people that i used to be close with!
How do you expect me to feel nothing when I'm forgotten from the click?
Well.
I'm sorry that I'm so sensitive when it comes to such matters after having gone through it half my life.
And Dude.
It's not PMS.
Fuck.
I hate this.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Jiahui hops off.
11:15 AM
