Monday, March 31, 2008
read this read that read read read
DOTC2 was AWESOME!
I have to admit, that was the most crazy, enthu, entertaining camp that I've ever attended. way to go. (Cambodia was more of just a trip, PS. I STILL LOVE CAMBODIA)
I'm so looking forward to DOC now.
Some of the DPA students missed the nightwalk for DOC's actual nightwalk.
yayyeee. :D Its gonna be fun.
I love my group. OTTO.
Lalala.
I'm starting to feel comfortable in Design now. :D
Keep the sprit up yo!
I have to admit, that was the most crazy, enthu, entertaining camp that I've ever attended. way to go. (Cambodia was more of just a trip, PS. I STILL LOVE CAMBODIA)
I'm so looking forward to DOC now.
Some of the DPA students missed the nightwalk for DOC's actual nightwalk.
yayyeee. :D Its gonna be fun.
I love my group. OTTO.
Lalala.
I'm starting to feel comfortable in Design now. :D
Keep the sprit up yo!
Jiahui hops off.
10:15 AM
