Friday, March 14, 2008
read this read that read read read
Below, shows a blog post supposedly to be up a week ago.
Sorry. Wanted to post pictures but too lazy to do so now. :D
-------------------------------
I should give my blog a makeover.
Sometime soon. :D
I don't understand how some people can have the patience to keeeeeep sending chain letters. Seriously.
I mean. When i was younger, i sended like chain letteres a few number of times. And when it doesn't work, i feel like a fool. Lol. And i give up!
But some people can keep going on and on and on and on.
And they don't realise its not working!
Hahah.
Random topic.
Its been raining for the past few days.
I like it when it rains at night. The weather is just right.
You snuggle up inside your blanket and feel all comfy. Aww.
Especially so when I'm air-conditioned allergic. Lol.
I mean when i sleep.
Ahh.
People say i don't have the life to enjoy. -.-
But its not my fault that i can't sleep in an air-conditioned room!
I don't know.
9 out of the 10 times i sleep in one, my nose gets blocked and i wake up like 7 times.
Anyway. That's besides the point.
It's been raining! And i don't think the raining season is here.
I mean. I think it just passed. No?
Ahhh. As much as i like rain in the night. I don't like it in the day.
My legs get dirty when i walk in the rain.
My jeans gets wet when i walk in the rain.
My hair gets screwed up with i walk in the rain.
I don't like it when i'm wet.
Furthermore.
This rain came at the wrong time. -.-
I had to have a fever.
Cold as it already is, the rain has to rub it in!
It's like god's teaching me a lesson for eating unhealthy stuff/heaty stuff just after my previous illness. -.-
But hey. Am i supposed to be punished for this?
Normally, after you're sick, you always crave for those food isn't it. It's something you like to eat in the first place.
I recovered already anyway. With the help of 10 panodols i think? Lol. I think i might have fainted due to overdosage. Its the first time i took so much for one case of fever.
I don't know if its normal. Is it?
Is the after effect headache(s)? Because i'm having it.
But i don't know whether if its because of other reasons. or if its because of the panadol.
Ah. Whatever. Doesn't matter anyway. No more fever and that is what's important.
Heheh.
The tastebuds are recovering!!!! (yet again)
Still. I miss KFC. >.< alot alot worrrrr.
I miss it when we're on the boat going around the freshwater lake.
How my hair flies and feel all relaxed.
I miss it when we're drawing/painting the mural and gecko for the kids.
How the paint goes on my hair, grrh.
I miss carrying sand, applying cement to make the playground.
I wonder if they're enjoying the playground. (haha. I'm wondering if its still in one piece.)
I miss the kids!
Heng and Virak esp.
I miss the place we slept in.
How we sleep in together with the noise of "geckos" howling of the dogs, the sounds of rats scratching below the wooden floor. Sheesh. We actually went throught all that. Ohhh! And how we managed to bathed and brushed our teeth with the water. and live with it.
I miss it when we play the water game.
I miss how we all worked together when Mrs See mentioned Shopping.
And i remember how nobody felt angry when there wasn't any shopping for the day in the end.
I miss shopping over there!
We had time limits. Everyone seemed to be running around, buying this and that. When we go back to our "hostel", we shared what we bought and compared the prices whether we've made a loss. I still remember Winnie's "tablecloth"! That was hilarious! Oh! And applaud Fiona and Syaz's for their bargain skills!
I miss Everyone who went Cambodia!
Reminise.
6th March 2008
Sorry. Wanted to post pictures but too lazy to do so now. :D
-------------------------------
I should give my blog a makeover.
Sometime soon. :D
I don't understand how some people can have the patience to keeeeeep sending chain letters. Seriously.
I mean. When i was younger, i sended like chain letteres a few number of times. And when it doesn't work, i feel like a fool. Lol. And i give up!
But some people can keep going on and on and on and on.
And they don't realise its not working!
Hahah.
Random topic.
Its been raining for the past few days.
I like it when it rains at night. The weather is just right.
You snuggle up inside your blanket and feel all comfy. Aww.
Especially so when I'm air-conditioned allergic. Lol.
I mean when i sleep.
Ahh.
People say i don't have the life to enjoy. -.-
But its not my fault that i can't sleep in an air-conditioned room!
I don't know.
9 out of the 10 times i sleep in one, my nose gets blocked and i wake up like 7 times.
Anyway. That's besides the point.
It's been raining! And i don't think the raining season is here.
I mean. I think it just passed. No?
Ahhh. As much as i like rain in the night. I don't like it in the day.
My legs get dirty when i walk in the rain.
My jeans gets wet when i walk in the rain.
My hair gets screwed up with i walk in the rain.
I don't like it when i'm wet.
Furthermore.
This rain came at the wrong time. -.-
I had to have a fever.
Cold as it already is, the rain has to rub it in!
It's like god's teaching me a lesson for eating unhealthy stuff/heaty stuff just after my previous illness. -.-
But hey. Am i supposed to be punished for this?
Normally, after you're sick, you always crave for those food isn't it. It's something you like to eat in the first place.
I recovered already anyway. With the help of 10 panodols i think? Lol. I think i might have fainted due to overdosage. Its the first time i took so much for one case of fever.
I don't know if its normal. Is it?
Is the after effect headache(s)? Because i'm having it.
But i don't know whether if its because of other reasons. or if its because of the panadol.
Ah. Whatever. Doesn't matter anyway. No more fever and that is what's important.
Heheh.
The tastebuds are recovering!!!! (yet again)
Still. I miss KFC. >.< alot alot worrrrr.
I miss it when we're on the boat going around the freshwater lake.
How my hair flies and feel all relaxed.
I miss it when we're drawing/painting the mural and gecko for the kids.
How the paint goes on my hair, grrh.
I miss carrying sand, applying cement to make the playground.
I wonder if they're enjoying the playground. (haha. I'm wondering if its still in one piece.)
I miss the kids!
Heng and Virak esp.
I miss the place we slept in.
How we sleep in together with the noise of "geckos" howling of the dogs, the sounds of rats scratching below the wooden floor. Sheesh. We actually went throught all that. Ohhh! And how we managed to bathed and brushed our teeth with the water. and live with it.
I miss it when we play the water game.
I miss how we all worked together when Mrs See mentioned Shopping.
And i remember how nobody felt angry when there wasn't any shopping for the day in the end.
I miss shopping over there!
We had time limits. Everyone seemed to be running around, buying this and that. When we go back to our "hostel", we shared what we bought and compared the prices whether we've made a loss. I still remember Winnie's "tablecloth"! That was hilarious! Oh! And applaud Fiona and Syaz's for their bargain skills!
I miss Everyone who went Cambodia!
Reminise.
6th March 2008
Jiahui hops off.
6:54 PM
