Wednesday, March 19, 2008
read this read that read read read
The 3 weeks of the PPP are finally ending.
Tomorrow marks the last day of this event.
Design ppp students just did their presentation tday, showcasing what they've been doing for the last 2 weeks. All the assignments are due.
Our journal is the only thing left.
Exhibition of our works will be held starting tmr. I don't know how long it'll be up but anyone interested can come and take a look.
Probably in Design school but the place has yet to be confirmed.
Tday's presentation was not up to expectations.
Or rather, it was quite frustrating that I didn't handle the assignment well.
Considering that Photography was supposed to be something that I can cope with.
"take the mentors & lecturers comments in stride and learn something from it"
Point taken.
I'll make sure my next photography assignment gets better than this one. :D
Jiahui Jiayou!
I've made up my mind. I'll get the Lomo Cameras next month.
Then, saving up for a DSLR.
No more of procrastinating.
I am, I shall and I will.
I hate/dislike/can't stand cats that meow.
Really. And people who has such character. Hint hint.
Tomorrow marks the last day of this event.
Design ppp students just did their presentation tday, showcasing what they've been doing for the last 2 weeks. All the assignments are due.
Our journal is the only thing left.
Exhibition of our works will be held starting tmr. I don't know how long it'll be up but anyone interested can come and take a look.
Probably in Design school but the place has yet to be confirmed.
Tday's presentation was not up to expectations.
Or rather, it was quite frustrating that I didn't handle the assignment well.
Considering that Photography was supposed to be something that I can cope with.
"take the mentors & lecturers comments in stride and learn something from it"
Point taken.
I'll make sure my next photography assignment gets better than this one. :D
Jiahui Jiayou!
I've made up my mind. I'll get the Lomo Cameras next month.
Then, saving up for a DSLR.
No more of procrastinating.
I am, I shall and I will.
I hate/dislike/can't stand cats that meow.
Really. And people who has such character. Hint hint.
Jiahui hops off.
7:49 PM
