Tuesday, February 26, 2008
read this read that read read read
Yay. :D
Taste buds are recovering!
Appetite's back too!
No more living on one bowl of porridge per day. :D
I can't explain how relieved I am.
Not that mum's porridge ain't nice.
Ah.
Diarrhoea = Living Nightmare
Period.
Anyway.
Today marks the last day for POC CDS.
Now T02 is probably gonna be seperated. Aww.
Only managed to take group photos. Not the class one though. Ah well.
Haven't got it uploaded so maybe next time. :D
Aight. Working for the next 5 days. and back to school.
How hard working! >.<
Later. :D
Taste buds are recovering!
Appetite's back too!
No more living on one bowl of porridge per day. :D
I can't explain how relieved I am.
Not that mum's porridge ain't nice.
Ah.
Diarrhoea = Living Nightmare
Period.
Anyway.
Today marks the last day for POC CDS.
Now T02 is probably gonna be seperated. Aww.
Only managed to take group photos. Not the class one though. Ah well.
Haven't got it uploaded so maybe next time. :D
Aight. Working for the next 5 days. and back to school.
How hard working! >.<
Later. :D
Jiahui hops off.
6:59 PM
