Friday, February 22, 2008
read this read that read read read
I hate getting sick. Fever and diarrhoea at that.
That sucks.
Now i have to stay at home like a sick cat (and shitting away). I don't like that!
And i have tasteless buds on my tongue!
Gaaah.
Visited the doctor just a couple of hours ago.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I promise i would take my meals on time.
I promise not to take heaty food. (I promise to take less fried food actually.)
I promise i would drink lots of water.
I promise whatever you want me to promise as long as i get no gastritis scope!
Cries.
Okay. I'm over reacting. All the doctor asked was whether i've ever went for a gastritis scope.
Right.
And so i assumed that if my gastric problem persists i might have to go for a gastritis scope.
But i suppose this assumption makes sense doesn't it?!
Argh. darn. I'd better take care of myself now. better better better.
Presentation 2 is set on Tuesday and after that i'd be freeeeee freeeeeeeeee freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
Hurray.
Well. At least for a week before we're gonna split up to our respective schools. ):
Dress code: Formal.
Now that sucks.
I hate wearing formal clothes/office wear. It makes me look really short. Darn.
But then again, i've always imagine myself working in an office in those smart suit looking like a exceptionally smart genius and earn big bucks like Bill Gates. Oh and hurling words of abuse to my workers and them not able to do anything about it. Muahahhaha. >.<>.< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">Jiahui is just nice girl who occasionally have a great imagination.
Gaaah. Stupid Boss. Just called to ask me to go for work tmr and Sunday. -.-
Sunday might be possible but. -.-
The doctor gave me 2 days MC.
Which means i might still shit like mad tmr. Haha.
And i told him. Its up to him-at his risk-. Cause I'd probably run to the toilet very often.
I should go and rest now. :D
Till then!
That sucks.
Now i have to stay at home like a sick cat (and shitting away). I don't like that!
And i have tasteless buds on my tongue!
Gaaah.
Visited the doctor just a couple of hours ago.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I want no gastritis scope.
I promise i would take my meals on time.
I promise not to take heaty food. (I promise to take less fried food actually.)
I promise i would drink lots of water.
I promise whatever you want me to promise as long as i get no gastritis scope!
Cries.
Okay. I'm over reacting. All the doctor asked was whether i've ever went for a gastritis scope.
Right.
And so i assumed that if my gastric problem persists i might have to go for a gastritis scope.
But i suppose this assumption makes sense doesn't it?!
Argh. darn. I'd better take care of myself now. better better better.
Presentation 2 is set on Tuesday and after that i'd be freeeeee freeeeeeeeee freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
Hurray.
Well. At least for a week before we're gonna split up to our respective schools. ):
Dress code: Formal.
Now that sucks.
I hate wearing formal clothes/office wear. It makes me look really short. Darn.
But then again, i've always imagine myself working in an office in those smart suit looking like a exceptionally smart genius and earn big bucks like Bill Gates. Oh and hurling words of abuse to my workers and them not able to do anything about it. Muahahhaha. >.<>.< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">Jiahui is just nice girl who occasionally have a great imagination.
Gaaah. Stupid Boss. Just called to ask me to go for work tmr and Sunday. -.-
Sunday might be possible but. -.-
The doctor gave me 2 days MC.
Which means i might still shit like mad tmr. Haha.
And i told him. Its up to him-at his risk-. Cause I'd probably run to the toilet very often.
I should go and rest now. :D
Till then!
Jiahui hops off.
6:32 PM
