Wednesday, January 30, 2008
read this read that read read read
I shall revive my blog. >.<
Lets see, the last post was on........ 9th January!
Now, thats not too long, a way back. I think.
Alright. Other than working, highlights from my life would probably the recent Orientation Programme in Temasek Polyechnic Which also successfully turned me into a "Chao Ta" Jiahui. Not exactly burnt actually. Just partially cooked. I've this ugly tan line on my neck and my arms. So there. >.<
Back to Orientation.
On the whole it was pretty fun! Those that were more interesting out of the few activities carried out were probably Dragon Boating, Hip Hop dancing, High Elements? Treasure hunt was.. ugh. There wasn't any treasure in the end anyway. We managed to know the school better though, which was the main point i guess. *shrugs*
Man, i feel like joining Akido in Tp. Wondering if i'll have the time in Design though. Rumours is said that Design students are hardly able to squeeze any time out for CCAs. BUT I WANT CCAs!
Like, i don't want polytechnic to be Design all the way. Gaaaaaah.
Ok. We'll talk about that sometime next time.
Results have officially been released!
No more of anticipation. >.<
Anyway, i think i did okay.
I didn't give myself a target or whatsort. But when i received my results i felt happy. :D
So there. I'm able to enter the course with ease now. :D
And the best part was, PASIR RIS CREST SECONDARY SCHOOL had the best results for 2007 graduates compared to the school's history! Now how great is that!
I'm so proud of all of them! Yes even Jonan and gang.
Well, i really thank all the teachers for putting so much effort to teach our once hopeless but revived and going strong 4/5. :D
:D Love love.
Not forgetting to thank my tutors, Huiling and Kavan. Though they would probably not read this. But nevertheless, i thank you people from the bottom of my heart.
And Gawaine! LOL. How much Finger muscles he put in to type those long words of motivation on Msn to motivate me to START studying! And how he consoled me that I still have the second path of marrying some rich old man, inherit his wealth and become a Wealthy Widower!
MOST IMPORTANTLY, i ought to thank myself for not giving up yes. and not thinking that I'm beyond hope.
So, school officially started TODAY!
Boring i wouldn't say, but definitely not exciting too. So its just somewhere in the middle.
I am officially learning Japanese.
Watashi Wa Jiahui Desu.
Ju Roku Sai Desu.
Dozo Yoroshima Onegaishimasu.
Lol. But yeah thats all i learnt tday, other than learning the vowels. >.<
Pretty cool actually. I might just bury myself in the lecture notes tonight TRYING to learn jap. Probably suck at it but who cares!
It's the ATTITUDE the matters!
Lol.
Now now, i shall start talking about Psychology of Creativity.
Right. Its actually quite boring.
But there was this vid clip about this photojournalist which was quite inspirational.
Umm. There. Thats about the highlight of the lesson. >.<
Everyone probably heard about the Edison and Gillian Scandal.
Man, what a let down.
Oh, Bozhi's nude pictures also got on the net. Now, thats interesting.
I think they're all probably fakes.
I don't think celebrities are that dumb right.
Well well. Look at what technology had brought us. >.<
Alright. stupid topics.
Just if you people are wondering, the pictures are actually linked at Xiaxue's blog.
Her blog post is probably more juicy. Lol.
More lessons tmr. Lalalaa..
Gotta to do research now on some WABASHI. (WHAT THE HECK IS THAT)
Till then. :D
Lets see, the last post was on........ 9th January!
Now, thats not too long, a way back. I think.
Alright. Other than working, highlights from my life would probably the recent Orientation Programme in Temasek Polyechnic Which also successfully turned me into a "Chao Ta" Jiahui. Not exactly burnt actually. Just partially cooked. I've this ugly tan line on my neck and my arms. So there. >.<
Back to Orientation.
On the whole it was pretty fun! Those that were more interesting out of the few activities carried out were probably Dragon Boating, Hip Hop dancing, High Elements? Treasure hunt was.. ugh. There wasn't any treasure in the end anyway. We managed to know the school better though, which was the main point i guess. *shrugs*
Man, i feel like joining Akido in Tp. Wondering if i'll have the time in Design though. Rumours is said that Design students are hardly able to squeeze any time out for CCAs. BUT I WANT CCAs!
Like, i don't want polytechnic to be Design all the way. Gaaaaaah.
Ok. We'll talk about that sometime next time.
Results have officially been released!
No more of anticipation. >.<
Anyway, i think i did okay.
I didn't give myself a target or whatsort. But when i received my results i felt happy. :D
So there. I'm able to enter the course with ease now. :D
And the best part was, PASIR RIS CREST SECONDARY SCHOOL had the best results for 2007 graduates compared to the school's history! Now how great is that!
I'm so proud of all of them! Yes even Jonan and gang.
Well, i really thank all the teachers for putting so much effort to teach our once hopeless but revived and going strong 4/5. :D
:D Love love.
Not forgetting to thank my tutors, Huiling and Kavan. Though they would probably not read this. But nevertheless, i thank you people from the bottom of my heart.
And Gawaine! LOL. How much Finger muscles he put in to type those long words of motivation on Msn to motivate me to START studying! And how he consoled me that I still have the second path of marrying some rich old man, inherit his wealth and become a Wealthy Widower!
MOST IMPORTANTLY, i ought to thank myself for not giving up yes. and not thinking that I'm beyond hope.
So, school officially started TODAY!
Boring i wouldn't say, but definitely not exciting too. So its just somewhere in the middle.
I am officially learning Japanese.
Watashi Wa Jiahui Desu.
Ju Roku Sai Desu.
Dozo Yoroshima Onegaishimasu.
Lol. But yeah thats all i learnt tday, other than learning the vowels. >.<
Pretty cool actually. I might just bury myself in the lecture notes tonight TRYING to learn jap. Probably suck at it but who cares!
It's the ATTITUDE the matters!
Lol.
Now now, i shall start talking about Psychology of Creativity.
Right. Its actually quite boring.
But there was this vid clip about this photojournalist which was quite inspirational.
Umm. There. Thats about the highlight of the lesson. >.<
Everyone probably heard about the Edison and Gillian Scandal.
Man, what a let down.
Oh, Bozhi's nude pictures also got on the net. Now, thats interesting.
I think they're all probably fakes.
I don't think celebrities are that dumb right.
Well well. Look at what technology had brought us. >.<
Alright. stupid topics.
Just if you people are wondering, the pictures are actually linked at Xiaxue's blog.
Her blog post is probably more juicy. Lol.
More lessons tmr. Lalalaa..
Gotta to do research now on some WABASHI. (WHAT THE HECK IS THAT)
Till then. :D
Jiahui hops off.
5:42 PM
