Wednesday, January 30, 2008
read this read that read read read
I forgot to thank Louis too!
Man the amt of time he took out to accompany me mug for my Os.
How you dug out your Social Studies notes, handy Chemistry and Social Studies guidebook. THAT CALCULATOR! (it was my saviour!)
And those doughnuts!
And how you performed those magic when i was bored stiff studying.
AND THAT STUPID PEN THAT GOT ME A SHOCK OF MY LIFE!
Whoa. BEST STUDYING PARRTNER LAHHHHH.
I'll keeep my promise. >.<
I'll mug with you for your A levels. Promise.
Now everyone's gonna read this and i can't back out. :D
Thanks dude! Look!
This post is especially dedicated to you!
Honoured aren't you! lol.
I'll give you a treat someday! Definitely will.
Man the amt of time he took out to accompany me mug for my Os.
How you dug out your Social Studies notes, handy Chemistry and Social Studies guidebook. THAT CALCULATOR! (it was my saviour!)
And those doughnuts!
And how you performed those magic when i was bored stiff studying.
AND THAT STUPID PEN THAT GOT ME A SHOCK OF MY LIFE!
Whoa. BEST STUDYING PARRTNER LAHHHHH.
I'll keeep my promise. >.<
I'll mug with you for your A levels. Promise.
Now everyone's gonna read this and i can't back out. :D
Thanks dude! Look!
This post is especially dedicated to you!
Honoured aren't you! lol.
I'll give you a treat someday! Definitely will.
Jiahui hops off.
7:49 PM
