Thursday, December 20, 2007
read this read that read read read
What is wrong with Everybody?
Everyone's getting themselves a PSP(playstation portable for the slow ones).
My brother got one, Khairunnisa pulled me over to look at some cause she wants to get one. Louis just told me he got one.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. OH! Denise has one too. Zzzzz. Not forgetting Constance.
My cousin wants to get one too. Oh. Kenny also has one.
AND the most irritating thing, THEY HAVE THE PSP IN RED!
TEMPTING! (more expensive of course.)
WALAU.
BUT I NEED TO SAVE UP TO BUY MY DSLR CAMERA! (If i pass my subjects in Os.)
AND MY PAY SUCKS. I'M UNEMPLOYED NOW!
DAMN IT!
Everyone's getting themselves a PSP(playstation portable for the slow ones).
My brother got one, Khairunnisa pulled me over to look at some cause she wants to get one. Louis just told me he got one.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. OH! Denise has one too. Zzzzz. Not forgetting Constance.
My cousin wants to get one too. Oh. Kenny also has one.
AND the most irritating thing, THEY HAVE THE PSP IN RED!
TEMPTING! (more expensive of course.)
WALAU.
BUT I NEED TO SAVE UP TO BUY MY DSLR CAMERA! (If i pass my subjects in Os.)
AND MY PAY SUCKS. I'M UNEMPLOYED NOW!
DAMN IT!
Jiahui hops off.
11:30 PM
