Saturday, December 15, 2007
read this read that read read read
Pictures.
Right. Whatever happened to the pictures i was supposed to post it up on my blog?
*tries to look seemingly innocently*
Hah.
BAAAH.
I'm too lazy.
You know Blogger takes eons of years to upload my 1,765,243 million pictures online?
I am God Damn serious.
Ask the other bloggers if you're doubting my words.
So don't whine.
________________
Been working very hard lately.
Not like my job is a very tiring one.
Even at the expense of getting a permanant screwed up neck.
Yes i strained my neck muscle when i woke up in the morning on Thurs, after trying to get my hair off my face.
And i endured a long two days at work with it looking like a complete idiot.
I'm not dumb. Just careless. Or you should say clumsy.
Ahh fine. I am dumb. Whatever.
I got my pay from last month, and boy how fast it had gotten used up in just 2 days.
So now I am broke, again.
Well. Blame the Mango Sale over at Tampines Mall (Isetan) if you were to ask me how i came to this mess. Wait. Blame my boss for rostering me at Tampines actually. I wouldn't have known anything about it if i were working my ass off everyday till 10.30pm (extended Christmas shopping hours) over at Shaw House.
And not forgetting to mention sales over at Tampines had been really bad.
Blame the Crowd, the Jiahui inside of me says.
I mean. Hello, its Tampines for goodness sake, and who goes to Tampines Mall for CHRISTMAS shopping.
Sure, the neighbourhood folks do, but hey who wouldn't like to head down to Orchard shop for gifts and clothes, on the other hand enjoying the Christmas lights?
Gaaaah.
I shall be over it. It's just work right?
Hah.
Grace is back from NZ. ANd i've yet to book an appointment with her. Blame work. Argh.
Her schedule seems to be really packed now though.
And i've to be squeezed in or smth.
Argh. I feel odd.
Like, i'm bringing some trouble/hassle and it's bothering me. I don't like to be a "burden".
You get my point.
Anyway, I missed the netball camp. Tsk.
And i can't go to trainings due to bloody work.
According to Wanlin's blog, netball is improving really fast and smooth now for the B and C div.
Feel really happy for them. :D Though i don't actually express it.
I kinda miss Cambodia.
Like waking up everyday and looking forward to the day ahead, much carefully planned and organised by the teachers.
Waking up each day with something waiting for us to do ahead.
While back here in Singapore, waking up everyday and realising, work again.
Baaaaaaah. That enjoyment. I've never regretted one bit about joining/applying for this Cambodia trip.
Given one more chance, i would still go for it. :D
I just finished reading a book i borrowed from NLB and i feel goddamnproud about it. And no, it's not some fairlytale and a happy ending kinda book. FULL STOP.
Lol. I shall go and enjoy the rest of the time i have now on the computer before my overbearing brother returns.
Bye kiddos!
Right. Whatever happened to the pictures i was supposed to post it up on my blog?
*tries to look seemingly innocently*
Hah.
BAAAH.
I'm too lazy.
You know Blogger takes eons of years to upload my 1,765,243 million pictures online?
I am God Damn serious.
Ask the other bloggers if you're doubting my words.
So don't whine.
________________
Been working very hard lately.
Not like my job is a very tiring one.
Even at the expense of getting a permanant screwed up neck.
Yes i strained my neck muscle when i woke up in the morning on Thurs, after trying to get my hair off my face.
And i endured a long two days at work with it looking like a complete idiot.
I'm not dumb. Just careless. Or you should say clumsy.
Ahh fine. I am dumb. Whatever.
I got my pay from last month, and boy how fast it had gotten used up in just 2 days.
So now I am broke, again.
Well. Blame the Mango Sale over at Tampines Mall (Isetan) if you were to ask me how i came to this mess. Wait. Blame my boss for rostering me at Tampines actually. I wouldn't have known anything about it if i were working my ass off everyday till 10.30pm (extended Christmas shopping hours) over at Shaw House.
And not forgetting to mention sales over at Tampines had been really bad.
Blame the Crowd, the Jiahui inside of me says.
I mean. Hello, its Tampines for goodness sake, and who goes to Tampines Mall for CHRISTMAS shopping.
Sure, the neighbourhood folks do, but hey who wouldn't like to head down to Orchard shop for gifts and clothes, on the other hand enjoying the Christmas lights?
Gaaaah.
I shall be over it. It's just work right?
Hah.
Grace is back from NZ. ANd i've yet to book an appointment with her. Blame work. Argh.
Her schedule seems to be really packed now though.
And i've to be squeezed in or smth.
Argh. I feel odd.
Like, i'm bringing some trouble/hassle and it's bothering me. I don't like to be a "burden".
You get my point.
Anyway, I missed the netball camp. Tsk.
And i can't go to trainings due to bloody work.
According to Wanlin's blog, netball is improving really fast and smooth now for the B and C div.
Feel really happy for them. :D Though i don't actually express it.
I kinda miss Cambodia.
Like waking up everyday and looking forward to the day ahead, much carefully planned and organised by the teachers.
Waking up each day with something waiting for us to do ahead.
While back here in Singapore, waking up everyday and realising, work again.
Baaaaaaah. That enjoyment. I've never regretted one bit about joining/applying for this Cambodia trip.
Given one more chance, i would still go for it. :D
I just finished reading a book i borrowed from NLB and i feel goddamnproud about it. And no, it's not some fairlytale and a happy ending kinda book. FULL STOP.
Lol. I shall go and enjoy the rest of the time i have now on the computer before my overbearing brother returns.
Bye kiddos!
Jiahui hops off.
6:09 PM
