Thursday, December 20, 2007
read this read that read read read
Day out with grace.
Like, whoohoo! :D
It was fun man!(no pictures. TOO LAZY) :D
We went from Heeren where we participated in some noise pollution cool thingy. It was pretty cool. There was photography, PHOTOGRAPHY in the DARK ROOM. Photoshop elements. Music Composers. and much much more. Today was the last day though. :D
Then to Tangs where we tried on up till a number of 10 and above perfumes. My noise felt numb and i could hardly smell anything when we were going off. There is one really nice one. It's called Daisy. I forgot by who. It smells like daisy. Really nice! I like daisys. My future Boyfriend should buy me Daisys. No wait. how does Daisys look like? >.<
And then to FarEast where we bought stuffs and shopped/walked alot. I piggy backed Grace for like 5 steps. Like She's the first? and the last probably. I made a fool of myself infront of 2 hawkers and their patrons. Lol. It was hilarious really. And there was this shop tender. He sells this really cool shirt that goes I "love" NY(that really famous one). But the special thing is that the heart is made up of " 've never been to". So its something like, I love NY but I've never been to NY. Okay. Back to the point. So that shirt is in male cut. And it has only size M. Grace really want to get it but there's no any smaller sizes. It's selling at 29.90. Expensive yah. So i think grace thought she might just try it to see whether it fits her or something likdat. But after trying she's like argh. expensive leh. And t5he man started screaming. Literally. "you should've said in earlier in the beginning that it is expensiive what!" In such a tone whereby i thought his next sentence would be<' I wouldn't have even let you try it in the first place!'. But instead, (still screaming) he went"then we can see how i might help you ma". I was more like. Zzzz. bastard. Lol. Anyway, I just walked off and Grace bothered to say, "oh, okay. byebye!" Anyway, I GOT MYSLF THE SUSPENDERS! Like i've been looking for it for really long? And there're hardly any around. And its not very expensive. I just hope its "use-able" >.< And i got myself the much awaited for handcuff. It doesn't really count like a bracelet cause its way too long? More like it cuffs one of my wrist. GAH. Probably thats all.
I'm like REALLY REALLY broke now.
REALLY BROKE. AND NEXT MONTH PAY IS 2 WEEKS AWAY. I FEEL PATHETIC. I DON'T LIKE ASKING MY PARENTS FOR MONEY. DAMN IT.
I feel really glad. Cause my neck's pain is pretty much very minimal now. I can twist it over to my right now, and it doesn't hurt. :D
My phone is really some antique now. But i don't like antiques. I wanna get the Nokia Express 5310. Should I?
Its really pretty. Black with red on the sides. Like its really slim, and light. Very pretty. And i don't fancy a N(whatever the model is) cause i'll prolly not use the functions. Zzz.
Deal or no deal?
Like, whoohoo! :D
It was fun man!(no pictures. TOO LAZY) :D
We went from Heeren where we participated in some noise pollution cool thingy. It was pretty cool. There was photography, PHOTOGRAPHY in the DARK ROOM. Photoshop elements. Music Composers. and much much more. Today was the last day though. :D
Then to Tangs where we tried on up till a number of 10 and above perfumes. My noise felt numb and i could hardly smell anything when we were going off. There is one really nice one. It's called Daisy. I forgot by who. It smells like daisy. Really nice! I like daisys. My future Boyfriend should buy me Daisys. No wait. how does Daisys look like? >.<
And then to FarEast where we bought stuffs and shopped/walked alot. I piggy backed Grace for like 5 steps. Like She's the first? and the last probably. I made a fool of myself infront of 2 hawkers and their patrons. Lol. It was hilarious really. And there was this shop tender. He sells this really cool shirt that goes I "love" NY(that really famous one). But the special thing is that the heart is made up of " 've never been to". So its something like, I love NY but I've never been to NY. Okay. Back to the point. So that shirt is in male cut. And it has only size M. Grace really want to get it but there's no any smaller sizes. It's selling at 29.90. Expensive yah. So i think grace thought she might just try it to see whether it fits her or something likdat. But after trying she's like argh. expensive leh. And t5he man started screaming. Literally. "you should've said in earlier in the beginning that it is expensiive what!" In such a tone whereby i thought his next sentence would be<' I wouldn't have even let you try it in the first place!'. But instead, (still screaming) he went"then we can see how i might help you ma". I was more like. Zzzz. bastard. Lol. Anyway, I just walked off and Grace bothered to say, "oh, okay. byebye!" Anyway, I GOT MYSLF THE SUSPENDERS! Like i've been looking for it for really long? And there're hardly any around. And its not very expensive. I just hope its "use-able" >.< And i got myself the much awaited for handcuff. It doesn't really count like a bracelet cause its way too long? More like it cuffs one of my wrist. GAH. Probably thats all.
I'm like REALLY REALLY broke now.
REALLY BROKE. AND NEXT MONTH PAY IS 2 WEEKS AWAY. I FEEL PATHETIC. I DON'T LIKE ASKING MY PARENTS FOR MONEY. DAMN IT.
I feel really glad. Cause my neck's pain is pretty much very minimal now. I can twist it over to my right now, and it doesn't hurt. :D
My phone is really some antique now. But i don't like antiques. I wanna get the Nokia Express 5310. Should I?
Its really pretty. Black with red on the sides. Like its really slim, and light. Very pretty. And i don't fancy a N(whatever the model is) cause i'll prolly not use the functions. Zzz.
Deal or no deal?
Jiahui hops off.
10:35 PM
